Chapter 33

"You know them?" I asked to which he nodded. Then what he said was just terribly shocking.
"The O'Reilly. My family."
"What?"
"Let him rest and forget about abuse charges or anything. It won't be good for you. They would not only will be able to prove themselves innocent but also sue you for wrong accuse." he took a step back and turned around to leave and deep breath, "Let's continue with our conversation and my story as that idiot say." he said pointing to Jared.
"America. South America, where is the most contagious rain. That's where the O'Reilly are. They have been there for generations. Let me tell you,"The dencer the forest is, The darker will be it's secret."
They have control over the forest as no one can think. Even they government can't do anything about it. Actually there are 3 families who rule the 3 towns situated in there. The O'Reilly, Anders and Grogan, just that the O'Reilly are more strong than others 2.
My parents Samson O'Reilly and Pauline Gorge met at when she visited the place for her college studies and instantly fall in love. She was an environmental science student. Got together within the like 2nd day she was there and pregnant within month. They named their 1st pair of twins on their own name when they were still in her, Sam and Paul. Funny right! Everything was perfect for her. A strong and phosphorus man she had loved, loves her back but later she l learn the hideous side of him.
You know, the day when she took the Flight from California to America was the last my maternal grandmother saw her daughter, who was going for only 2 months project but never came back."
"Never. Like never ever." Jared asked. I was just to immense in this flashback to say anything.
"Yes. My father erased even a minor trace of Pauline Gorge from America. Like she never put a single step on the land of America. There was only Mrs. Pauline O'Reilly.
My mother was a weak woman who could not do anything for herself, so she compromised with every. She was sad knowing she will never see her mother and father again but she was also happy she was pregnant with child of the man she love. Not just she but everyone was happy. But the happiness didn't last long.
We were born, me and my brother. From the 1st moment I came in the world, everyone knew I was different from them. I was a disappointment to them. I was like my weak and helpless mother. My father wanted to kill me just after my birth but my mother stopped him. She threatened to kill herself, if something happened to me.
Even though my father was the leader or you could say ruler of that place, I don't get any benefit but actually trouble not because I was a weak person, not what my father or anyone wanted whereas my brother he was the best. He was strong, he was just like my father, he was actually his heir. You know my mother wasn't even allowed to give me her milk, a young infant wasn't allowed to have his mother's milk. That's how bad it was, cause it belongs to my brother, the best son not to a disappointment.
To tell in short, if you think Jay the boy with me have it bad then you don't even know what bad really means. Abuse let it be physically or verbally, it's..... And you know what was worse, my father was one of them. My mother at first use to look out for me as much as she can but then she got pregnant again gave birth to more kids. So you, after the birth of my little siblings, you see one neglected child doesn't matter. It was hard but I managed.
Until it was going to be my eighteenth birthday. There was going to be a big party thrown for my brother. My father was going to announce my brother his heir on our eighteenth birthday. But that's were the twist comes. I was the the elder one, so as long as I am there, my brother could not get it. So they were planning on doing something about it, about me.
My mother after neglecting my for almost 17 years of my life, came to me and told me to run away. It was her who told me about my father planning on killing me. My brother was going to challenge me for the heir position and they were going to kill me and no one would say anything as it will be a challenge till one death.
My mother couldn't let it happen. Even though she neglected me but I was still her child, how could she let me die. It was her who helped me in running away and also telling me where to go. It was she told me, how she came here as a student and never got a chance to go back, about her parents and her life before my father. She gave me her chain which was actually a family heirloom and also the last thing she got from her father.
I listened to her and ran away from there. I came here and met my maternal grandparents. They took me in without a word. They were really great but great things doesn't last long. The lost of their daughter took a toll on them. When I went to them the both were sick and lost hope in life, who wouldn't be after all they lost their only child. When I went to them I request to change my name and they agreed and become Paul Brek.
My grampy and granny use to say that I was the reason the were alive for so long. I was with them for 6 years. They were old. I was sad but I sent them with a smile because they were smiling." He smiled a little remembering his grandparents and look towards me. I gave him a little smile. He took a small breath and continue.
" They died without a pain or anything. They just.. They went bed with a big smile on their faces. They were smiling even in their sleep, happily sleeping in each other's hold but they never woke up.
Grampy had a small construction materials shop and I turned it into a architecture company. Life was good and when you came in, it becomes even better." He said as he look towards me with so much love.
"No one can imagine how happy I was  when you enter my life and when I got to know you were pregnant, I was on cloud nine. And then it happened.
My brother, he found me and took me and to make sure no one ever come to look for me, he designed that fake accident. The only good thing about all this incident is that they didn't knew about you and they never really wanted to know about my life after I ran away. They were there just to take me back.
Going back there was like going back to the hell, my personal hell. The things I had forgotten, every abuse, every torchures, I came over, repeated. And time I knew no one will help to run away. It took me five years to get out of there. I am really sorry love! It took me this long to come back to you." He finished telling us about his past, parents and all and I know he is hiding something because Jared is here and I also know he will tell me. Because I still trust him and believe him. I just still love him. I was and I forever be...