Chapter 29

Sophiana POV
It's been 2 weeks we, me and my kids are back to California from New York. I am yet to get any news on Max and Richa or even on that Rebecca.
Today I have to accompany Stacy and Amaira. As per Amaira wishes, Stacy is adopting another child. I am very happy for her and even proud of her but now that her ex husband is back I an also little worried about her. Mr. Gillian Knight is a good man from what I have experienced, he still loves her so I don't understand why they got separated. But it's their personal matter so, let it be to them.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Oh!! How cut he is! Alfred is just so adorable. I am talking about the child Stacy adopted today. He is a new born just 3 weeks. It's just sad that his mother died in giving birth and no one came to claim them, her body or even this boy. So after a week waiting the hospital just send him to the orphanage. But he captured Amaira's heart in instance. I am so happy for them. And since the child is so small Stacy had applied for a month leave. Which I granted just in a flick. I got home and was waiting for my boys to be back home soon.
Someone rang the door bell. It's ain't my boys they would have just entered. As the maid opened the main door I was surprised to see Jared and more to see him in such distraught state.
"Jared? You OK?" I asked him. He just ran to me taking me in his arms as he hugged with all his might.
"I have a son Sophie, a son and he is dying." he voice was breaking as he spoke.
"Jared? What happened? What are you talking about? Jared please say something!!"
"A woman came last 4 weeks back when you were in New York. She said that she have my son. I didn't believe her and send her away. But she persistently came to me. To shut her up and I asked her to a DNA test. I thought she was lying and was in for money but turned out he is my child. Today I found out that he is hospitalized not only that he is dying. He is in need of a bone marrow. I don't know what to do Sophie. He is just of age 4. And if my bone marrow don't match he..... he could... Oh Sophie I am just so lost."
"Jared just calm down! OK! Nothing is going to happen to your son. Now get relax for a while and please calm down for a bit."
It took me a while to get him relaxed. I gave him a glass of water as he finally calmed.
"Jared go and take a shower and freshen up yourself. The boys will be here in like any minute. I get maid prepare you something to eat. Then we will speak and you will be tell me everything in details." I nodded the maid to show him guest room.
As I said the boys came running in house as the came to me for hugs. They were having some light lunch when Jared come down to dinning room. Oh God! The expression John and Mark had seeing him was historic. It was surprise that Jared too the same.
"Jared be good. You yourself now a father of what yay a 4 year old, so behave like that. And you two no bibikering on dinning table. Paul finish your rice or no desert tonight." I served Jared a plate as well. "You too Jared. Leave anything on plate, you too will go without desert tonight."
"But that's bean rice. I can please leave the beans. You know I don't like it." Jared whine that too just like a kid.
"Jared!" I warn him with narrow eyes. I don't want kids to take up his bad manners.
It's was evening when the boys tutor came to teach them music. I excuse myself with Jared and asked him to take me to the hospital where this child, his child was.
Goodness! Is today a day when I have meet the misfortune children. It turns out the women, he was talking about is actually a 21 year old girl adult but still a child compare to 33 year old Jared. She is actually the aunt of child. The mother was one of the Jared stupid week affair who in wishes to become rich slept with him. In order to trap him but later found out he was married and the wife, i.e. me, didn't give a damn.
She ran away just after giving birth leaving a new born in the hands of her 16 year old sister.
What a day is today!!!