Chapter 20

Sophiana POV
As soon as my alarm clock hit off I got up with a jolt. It's was 6 in the morning and I am to get up and get my morning deeds done.
I made my way towards my sons room only to greet the amazing good scene. Look like I forgot about Richa too been their. Awe!!! All of these four looks too cute. And Paul and Mark has protectively wound their hands around her. I slowly made my way to their bed to wake them up. As always they got up with one call and shouts but this time one more voice shouted.
"Up Mamma!!" "UP!! up!!" "Yes Mom!!" "MAA!!"
Last one was of Richa. I wanted to correct her but let it slide as for what all happens. The maids too enter at the right time with Rosy on their troll. All other than Rosy was shock to see a girl with the boys.
"Boys get ready and no pranks on maids. OK! And Rosy will you please get me the gifts Shine ever brought for them in my room as we need to get this young lady ready." I said as I took Richa with me.
Actually Shine has this habit to dress my boys in girls clothing. Whenever she was to take care boys, I used to see them in cute frocks and tiaras on their head and some cute ballerinas shoes. She eve wanted to have a girl but luck is not in her side as it's a boy that she is having. But thank God for Amaira, Stacy's daughter some of her wishes for having girl come true. But that didn't stop her from buying frocks and skirts for boys. Gob help her son if she will keep dressing him as her after he is born which is soon like in 5 months.
After getting her ready, I left Richa with Rosy and went to see if my boys are ready, which as I should have known, they weren't. John was yet to decide what to wear, Mark was not having any shoes the maids were showing and Paul was not even bathed. Why do I feel like I am spoiling them. They behave nicely but they are persistent to have everything and anything according to them. It took little more like half an hr and 4 maids to get them ready.
As I with boys made my way towards dining hall for breakfast Richa was already sited and Rosy was trying to feed her but she was not having any of it. As soon as they saw us, Richa got up ran towards us shouting for me to sit with her.
I was about to ask a maid to call for Max but he just enter. But what happened was really an embarrassing moment for both of us. Richa just shouted, "Daddy! Come and sit beside Mamma."