Chapter 12

Sophiana POV
As they introduce themselves the only thought in my mind was 'WHAT THE HELL'.
Is he out of his mind? What the fucking hell is it!! I was fuming with anger. I just wanted to crush him, strangled him, even stab him to death but I control my urges. I reformed my self back to my straight to business only form.
"What do you mean by Marriage Bureau and Children Welfare Department that Mr. Black complained and what exactly did he complained about?" I asked in my professional tone.
"The thing is Mrs. Black " Michael Gorky started with giving a stress on 'Mrs', " Mr. Black here has told us that you left him 5 years back without any explanation or anything and to that you had children without any remorse as we can see.. . " he continued, " We want to see if you are really a good parent or....." he stopped there, as I get the meaning of this 'or'.
Not knowing how to control my anger, I just nodded. I know if I opened my mouth now, nothing but curses will start raining from it.
I started answering their questions one by one while glaring Jared and cursing him in my mind to death.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jared POV
I was sitting quietly on the singlet couch,though I appear to be all cool outside but inside I was bloody hell freaking. The cold glare she was giving me was so so.... scary.
They ain't asking something big or anything just basic like - how she is with the kids, what are their residential detail, are the fed properly, are the vaccine, are they schooled properly, excreta, excreta. I know foolish right but they just need some reason even a small would work, so that they could do, for what they have been brought here. They go on till last question was brought up and it even made me stiff.
"So are they illegitimate as they are from your extra marital affair?" asked Mr. Gorky.

Oh! Ho! Dangerous question man.