Chapter 28

Sophiana POV
Today there is some kind of family gathering in the Troll family. I got the boys and myself ready and made our way to the backyard where the gathering was held.
"Sophia!" someone called me from behind. It was Max father. "Can we talk for a bit?" he asked scratching his back of neck a little. I motion the boys to go and play outside as I follow him in his study.
"What is it Mr. Troll?" as I took a sit in the front sit of his table.
"O please! Call me Philip. And I want to ask you...."
".... Back off from Max." it was Mrs. Troll who entered the room just as she complete Philips sentence.
"Look Sophia we know that you are a great woman and will be a mother for Richa but we even know that you as well as our son lied to us about your both relationship. You just met Max 2 days before coming here, so how can you be in any relationship. In just two days of meeting you, ours son lied to us for your sake. So do you really think that we will accept you in this family."
"Martha calm down!" Philip said as he sigh and turn to me.
"Sophia you are a good person and a great mother. I have seen it in this 1 week. There's no doubt that you will be as great mother to Richa. But can you guaranty that you will be as the good wife for my son? I know you don't get what we want say but think like this is about your child. Sophia you have 3 sons, would you be happy to know one of your child doesn't have love in his life? Sophia we had investigate you. You have already been in a loveless marriage. No, you ain't divorced so you are actually in a loveless marriage. So are you sure that after leaving one loveless relation you ready to enter another. You are getting what I am saying right?" he asked me slowly to which I just nodded my head.
"I can understand what you are trying to say as myself is a parent. I get it so if you want me to leave I can leave with my kids now." I said to them in a down tone.
"Sophia, if you are down for Richa, then I would tell you not to be. I have called someone, not just someone. Actually her name is Rebecca, Richa is name after her and Max. She is my God daughter and a good friend of Max. The thing is she had always loved Max and it's just that my son is an idiot. We were hoping to get them together in an arranged marriage but before we could say or do anything, Max introduced you to us." Philip said to me with a smile forming on his lip.
"I know what you mean but I would like to see this Rebecca before leaving. I want to see if she can be a good mother for Richa, if you both don't mind. In this few days she has became a great part of mine as well as my sons life and I won't tolerate if she is some vamp kind stepmother." I said in sternly.
"I too agree with you on this. I will to like to see her interaction with Richa before deciding anything." Martha said supporting me.
"OK great! You can announced there engagement soon if you want but marriage will have to take time until I can see and feel her good for Richa. Until then have some hidden cameras follow Rebecca everywhere. I don't care but even if she alone or not, I want to see everything. I don't even care if she is talking to her friend, family or stranger, I want hear everything single thing." I said.
"Why?" asked Philip.
"What if she act good in front of us and behind, don't know, make our Richa into Cinderella." and got up to get my sons so we can leave before their family gather start.