Chapter 8

Sophiana POV
As I drive my car towards Black Co. I started to cruse Jared loud and clear. Yesterday, he dare to show his face to my kids and made them cry. He always hurt me and got away with that but hurting my kids, it's a no-no. I have to close this Jared's father son chapter once self and all.
I reach the building soon. I enter to see everything was the same just some new faces are here to see. As I reached his floor the same sluty secretary was their talking or should I say flirting with someone new. I ignore her and went ahead. As soon as she notice someone passing by she tried to stop her but as my back was to her see didn't know its me.
"Excuse me ma'am you can't go in there jus.... " she stop as soon as I turn and she saw its me. Her eyes got wide with open mouth. I nodded her to speak big no words came out of her mouth.
"Bitch speak up. I don't have the time of world to waste on you." with that I was about to leave but a voice stop me.
"HEY! Who are you to talk to her like that? You can not talk to her like that." I turn again and smiled at him. He was the one she was flirting. Then my eyes went to his hand or you could say his ring, his marriage ring then something twinkle in her hand too. It was the same copy of his but just a feminine type. 'Oh ho!' I thought. I smiled again at him.
"Who am I? Why don't you ask this bitch herself? I am sure she will love to answer it to you and if she left something I am here to tell you that. Right? " I say looking at her. He look towards her then towards me and again towards her.
"What is this woman saying Maggie? Who is she? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU QUITE?" he was looking at her furiously.
"She. She is Mr. Black's wife, Matt." she said to him pointing towards me with her head low. "An..d and...." she trailed.
"Actually I am soon to be ex-wife of Mr. Black, Mr. Matt ...? "
"Steal. Matt Steal." he said still looking at her. I continue to speak.
"As I am here to meet him for that matter. And about calling this woman 'bitch'? Ahhh? " I tapped my chin to think if I should tell him or not." Why don't you ask her? I am really busy now. So please, excuse me!.. " with that I made my way towards Jared office.
As soon as I enter his office I got the biggest surprise of the year. My mother and my mother in-law (soon to be ex mother in law) is here with the bastard talking God knows what.
" Wow! What a surprise! I didn't know there were any kind of gathering here? If I did I won't have disturb you? " I said, announcing my presence.
" Sophiana you here! I was planning to come to meet you soon? But here you came. I know you will come to your senses and will be back together with Jared." and that bitching talk was from my mother.
"It's good to see you again sweetie." said my mother in-law coming to me and giving me a hug. I still remember her even though we were not so attach but she was the only person who was sane enough to see what my life was with Jared. She never really supported me but she never even opposed me which was really great support considering from what I got from my own mother. Her marriage was arranged marriage but even though they, she and my father in-law, never fell in love with each other, they were respectable. She never left dad's side and remain loyal to their marriage. Just as her, dad always look after her and remain loyal to their marriage. But to world the are perfect loving couple who - as cover story is :-fall in love in first site and married and is living the happily ever after life.
"Its good to see you too Anisa. " I said and then turned to Jared.
"I am here for the DNA test, so please get ready. So we can finally get over with it and separate." I said not so politely.
"DNA test? What test? Jared, what is Sophia saying?" asked confused Anisa.
"Whose test are you taking? Don't tell me some girl claim you today be her child father, Jared?" my mother said.
"No mother no-one is claiming him today be a father but he himself. We just going to clarify it to him that he ain't my son's father and before you asked yes my son's father. I have sons, three actually, triplets. Now Jared we are getting late. Anisa wanted to say something but kept her mouth close and as shocking as it feels my mother too kept quite.
"I will talk about it to you later mom. Bye."
I gave mother and Anisa a goodbye hug. Jared did the same and soon we went off.
"Here!" I said giving him a small packet from my purse as we walk to elevator ignoring the Matt and Maggie stare one pitiful and other guilty stare.
"What this? " he asked looking at it.
" It's hair sample of my boys which we are going to need for test." I said handling him the packet.
"How do l believe its theirs really? It could be fake as forward my knowledge." he said eyeing the packet then he threw it in he dustbin near the elevator. "I am going to get the samples myself."
"Hey what do you you means by yourself?" I asked entering elevator behind him.
"We are going to get the kids and then get samples or best we will take the kids with us and no arguing on that cause I don't trust you on this matter. I know you are eager to get away from me I won't let you go this time and that's final." he said turning to me. "What do.. . .."  before I could say anything a pair of lips were on mine presenting me for saying anything.