Chapter 13

Sophiana POV
"So are they illegitimate as they are from your extra marital affair?" asked Mr. Gorky.
As soon as those words left his freaking mouth, I lost it but before I can even say a word a loud booming voice erupt.
"That's none of your business!!"
It was David. I saw Rose, my kids nanny, toll of him. She nodded to me telling me that she's the one who called him. I smiled at her secretly thanking her.
Before anyone could ask David anything, he introduces himself as my attorney. He started to ask his questions about : why they are here? Or if they have any permit or anything to do this inquiries, etc.
"So I think we have answered all your questions now? Then may be you would leave my client alone? She has proved herself to be the best parent. And as we all know 'A child needs a mother the most.' She has proven herself to be one of the best. " said David to shut them up.
" I agree with that. I totally agree that 'a child needs a mother the most but it needs a father too'. Don't you agree Mr. Grill." it was Mrs. Brute from the Child Welfare Department.
"But my kids don't. They never did and they never will." I said keeping a firm face and tone.
"Oh! Do you really? Do you really say that your kids don't wish to have a father? Do you really think that they are good without a father figure in their life?" asked Mrs. Brute.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jared POV
"Oh! Do you really? Do you really say that your kids don't wish to have a father? Do you really think that they are good without a father figure in their life?" asked Mrs. Brute.
What the hell is she talking? I don't need Sophia any more riled up than she now. I wanted to tell her to stop but kept quiet.
"Ms. Stone, you must know that every child needs both parents. They just don't need but also wish/want both parents." continued Mrs. Brute.
"So what? Huh! You are saying that this man here can be a father to them, is that what you are saying? He can be anything but not a father to my sons." Sophia replied.
"I know but I don't think anyone else would agree to be a father of three growing sons who don't belong to them. At least he do. That's all I know for now." Mrs. Brute said.
"If for you having a father means so much to you then I will find a father for them and anyone will be better than him." Now she is on full blast, 'God save me'. What's the hell is Mrs. Brute is doing.
"And when will be that?" Shit Mrs. Brute oh shut up. I was freaking internally.
"Whenever you say, Mrs. Brute?"
"90 days. 3 months. In 3 months you are to find someone worthy to be your sons father. But if not you will have to give Mr. Black a chance." Way to go Mrs. Brute.
"Done in 3 months." said Sophia.
"Let's have a written contract for it." finally Mr. Grill spoke.
That's when I finally got they were doing, I relaxed a little. After everything is over we left. I thanked them after reaching my office.
'My dear Sophia you will be mine after this 3 months.'