Chapter 26

Sophiana POV
As soon as we enter Max family house/mansion, we were surrounded by his family but his father said to introduce ourselves to family later but 1st go and meet his grandpa. So we made our way to his grandpa's room.
I did expect to see a weak old man but didn't thought about it been so severe. As we enter the room an women may be of 50's greeted us there. Max introduce her as his second aunt, Sarah. His grandpa was sleeping so we left as we did not want to disturb an elderly sick person.
Max's mother took Richa with her as Max took us to his room which has an attach door to Richa's room. I got boys fresh up as Max brought some dinner for us to have. Since the boys were tired from traveling I made them to take rest after eating. They dose off as soon as their head touch the pillow. Richa is going to sleep with her grandmother. Since it was already late we decided to sleep but sleeping arrangement was our problem. So max decided to sleep on the sofa as I took bed.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jared POV (He is back)
So Sophia thinks that her plan with that Richard Troll will go unnoticed by me. She is totally wrong. I know today she is gone to New York to meet his family. She may even thinks that she will get their acceptance android that where she is wrong again. I know all this because someone from that Troll family called me and told everything last night. I don't know why but they don't want Sophia to be with that Richard/Max. And I am going to make full use of it. Soon I am planing to go to New York.