Body Painting Part 2

Classes were over and as promised, you bought Luffy's lunch, but quickly went to your class and packed your stuff, making up some excuse, fearing someone else might see the sketches. Carefully, you moved to the upper floor entering yesterday's classroom without drawing too much attention.

"Why the hurry? We've got all day long" – you knew that voice.

"L-Law!" – you blushed brightly to his amusement – "Y-you came..."

"Why Wouldn't I?" – he walked seductively towards you, stopped and turned away helping you carry your stuff to the nearest table.

You had to admit you were a bit disappointed with his sudden withdrawal. The image of his perfect body was getting too addicting and it refused to leave your mind.

"Let's just continue with the sketches!" – you hurried changing the subject and taking your materials out.

You passed by him trying to ignore his glances and went to the windows to fix the room's lighting. You were so busy trying to get him out of your head, when you turned around a certain tattooed crush had taken off his shirt and put his arms around you.

"But I heard from Ms Hancock..." – he had captured you and leaned closer almost kissing – "about a certain project..."

"I d-don't know what y-your taking a-about" – your eyes refused to avert his as you mentally cursed that big mouthed bitch.

No matter how much you tried, your body seemed to always betray you!

"Are you sure?" – he leaned back giving you some space and grabbed your hands resting them on his exposed chest.

Silence filled the room. Your mouth opened and closed several times as you tried to come up with an answer. Law observed, amused with your reactions like always.

"I a-am..." - when you were finally able to pronounce something you both heard a knock on the door and quickly moved away from each other.

Law covered the table with a white cloth hiding himself underneath as you rushed over to him, placed your stuff on the right position, sat on the chair and pretended you were working like you were supposed to.

"There you are!" – her voice sounded harsher than before.

"Ms Hancock..." - your cheeks already hurt from faking such a big smile – "do you need anything?"

"Just came to see how you were doing" – you could tell her voice was a mix between anger and irony – "with your work..."

"Well you just came in time!" – you played innocent – "I... have some doubts about my project and I would really like your help with these!"

You shoved the sketches you made in class for the project in her face as you felt a movement near your legs. Law had moved closer to your dangerous zone, more precisely your feet. He had taken your shoes and socks off by now and started tickling you. Your body contorted itself, you hold your laugh as hard as you could but Hancock seemed to notice something was off.

"Are you feeling sick?" – her voice sounded more worried than harsh.

You tried signaling a "Yes" but ended up biting your own lips looking like a retard and kicking Law hard, somewhere, eventually composing yourself.

"Of course!" – you cleared your voice acting like nothing happened – "I'm still a bit unsettle about which theme I should choose although I prefer this one."

You pointed towards one of the sketches while Hancock focused on them again. You relaxed for a brief moment but soon locked your legs sitting straight feeling a warm touch through your legs. "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM" was all you could think of as your face turned red from Law's caresses on your legs and feet.

You now regretted wearing shorts as Law planted kisses from the side of your left foot, slowly going up to your knee, and to the inside of your thigh. He gently grabbed your left foot pulling it up, completely stretching your left leg and once again, he kissed the inside of your leg, completely. Your leg leaned on his shoulder as he intensified his kisses and now licked and gave you hickeys all over. Your body was weak against his touch as it heated up, you could feel your panties getting wet, to your discomfort.

You didn't think he'd go too far in the given conditions and ignored his attempts, focusing more on Hancock who gave you her sincere opinion on your project ideas, but soon left. Not being able to argue more with you wasn't worth her time so she gave an excuse, Luffy written all over her head, and walked away like she owned the place, as always.

To your surprise, Law didn't make any more "moves" on your lower half. Instead, he pushed your chair from the table enough to make space for him to come out. He stood on his knees, right arm still holding your left leg up his right shoulder and left arm slowly approaching your right cheek. Again, you couldn't look away from his seductive eyes and inviting lips. He got on one knee and stretched himself enough to kiss you, a long lasting kiss.

No tongue, just lips, until you were both out of air. Your animalistic instincts called and so did his, when he jumped on you, hugging and pulling your legs up, in a sex position. But you didn't care, you were too busy flavoring his lips to feel anything, not even the uncomfortable chair seemed to be a problem anymore. His tongue explored every part of your mouth carefully and played with yours, showing dominance. You could clearly feel his erection rubbing against your womanhood.

With one hand supporting you both from falling, he forcibly grabbed your breast with the other hand massaging her, you did the same following his movements. You left one arm around his neck, pulling him closer, while the other explored his abdomen. After some minutes, you both lowered your hands as the heat increased. You dared to put your hand inside his boxers, allowing yourself to touch his member for the first time, to which he moaned pleased, between kisses. Law was even more daring inserting two fingers at once by slightly pulling the thin cloth between your legs aside, to which you twitched in pain at first.

You surprised and amused him even more. The thought of taking your first time excited him. You noticed his erection got even bigger while you masturbated him, so you fastened your movements, and so did he. Your moans increased as he reached deeper and deeper, but were silenced by his hot kisses, as he too moaned while looking at your pleasurable expression. You blushed noticing he observed you, but his expression was no different. You reached climax together, both liquids running down your hands, he licked yours kissing you right after that.

"See-ya tomorrow..." - he put your legs down carefully, smiling before picking up his shirt and leaving.

"See-ya..." - you licked the tip of your finger – "Hm... tasty..."