Red Ink

"Hey! (Y/N)!" – You heard a sweet voice call from far away and immediately looked up – "Come play with us!"

"No thanks Luffy, I prefer to watch." – You gave him an apologetic look and returned to your drawings.

"Shut yourself from the world won't do any good (Y/N)..." – This time you heard a manly voice very close – "Take a five minute break, it'll be enough."

Zoro held his hand out to you and you took it, despite not wanting to, you knew his stubbornness was bigger than yours. You left your sketch book along with your bag and other stuff on the bench, at least in the sport's Hall you knew no one would try to steal your things, they were damn expensive!

"I'm not even wearing any equipment... isn't it forbidden to step in here without the proper shoes?" – You tried to get away but he grabbed your hand on time.

"Sh! I'm the teacher here, you have to follow my rules!" – He didn't release you until you were inside the field.

They had been playing basketball, on one team were Luffy, Sabo and Koala, and on the other was Zoro, Tashigi, and you now.

"Just because (Y/N)'s in your team now doesn't mean we won't beat you old man!" – Ace was fired up as usual.

"Yeah! You might be teachers but you'll never be able to beat us!" – Luffy backed his brother.

"Don't take us lightly just because we're older!" – Tashigi fell into the tramp.

"Or for having two girls on our side, they're still pretty tough." – Zoro had finally admitted Tashigi was strong which shocked everyone.

"Don't tell me..." – Koala's face quickly changed into a smirk – "ZORO LIKES TASHIGI! ZORO LIKES TASHIGI!"

"SHUT UP!" – Zoro blushed madly.

Soon everyone except you, Zoro and Tashigi started singing along with Koala. The pure shock and mad blush on Tashigi's face was priceless, you couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably. Zoro kept shouting and running after the tree troublemakers while you dried your tears of joy.

"At least you're smiling now." – Tashigi's observation took you by surprise but you smiled back at her.

"Only those idiots to stop me from depression!" – You picked up the ball and called everyone.

And it was true, you spent the entire weekend staring at things, rejecting phone calls, etc, thinking about Law, Monet and Hancock all together. And for what? To sink in depression for something you didn't do! You were glad you had forced yourself get up and come for once, your shoulders felt lighter thanks to your friends, you were happy again...

The game started and you were doing your best to keep up with the others, not that you were in a bad shape but compared to them, whose course consisted of sports almost every single day!... You envied Koala's and Tashigi's goddesses bodies at this point...

Most of the time you passed the ball to your team mates to assure they scored, you stayed behind and helped them with the passes. Eventually, Zoro understood your strategy and decided to change it a bit. He stayed behind while you ran to the opponent's basket unaware of his plan.

When turning around to look back you saw a tall tanned man entering through the door. Your attention was immediately drawned by Law who eyed you back with an undecipherable face. Unfortunately, Zoro had thrown the ball seconds ago and it now landed hard on your face, making your body lose balance and fall.

This shocked everyone, even Law who came running immediately. Your head felt dizzy and your nose hurt badly along with your ears from the loud yells. When you opened your eyes you saw Law and Zoro yelling at each other while the others circled you with worried expressions.