Anatomy Design

It had been two whole weeks since you last talked. He had said he needed to think, but for how long?...

Your anxiety grew each day, you were certain he didn't want to go back together... Not after so long... 

Time seemed to stop around you, days slowly dragging by. Everything reminded you of him, of the moments you had had... of how much you missed him by your side...

You didn't lock yourself like last time but your depression was eminent, even your friends told you looked like a zombie in the hallways now a days. If only you wouldn't cross paths with him!...

The worst part was not being acknowledged. He looked busy lately, more than usual, more so he couldn't spare a glance at you without anyone getting in the way, be them teachers, classmates, friends or other students...

Your friends tried many things to cheer you up, and they worked, momentarily... They even had made a schedule, each one would bring something new to entertain you from thinking of him one day of the week. 

Today was Chopper's day... Although he was a doctor, not even he had a cure for your broken heart... You wondered what he would bring this time... 

Strangely, when you had asked during break, he told you it would only be ready after lunch. So you sticked to your normal routine: ignoring everyone, falling asleep on every class and getting yelled at by teachers, especially Hancock.

During lunch Chopper warned you he would be finishing the preparations and call you right after it. And he did, right on time for your class to begin...

"But Chopper I have classes now!" - Although your mouth talked back your feet kept following Chopper's hurried steps as he pulled you along by the hand.

"Don't worry about that! I've already filled in a form for you to be dismissed the whole afternoon! Now let's hurry, we don't want to be late!"

Following him for a bit longer you entered the medecine wing building and walked through corridors you didn't even know existed.

"Chopper are you sure this is the way?"

"Just trust me on this (Y/N)!" - He suddenly came to a halt and turned towards a huge sliding door opening it - "I'm sorry for the delay class, let's begin!"

White coated students began to pace around the wide room making you panick about Chopper's intentions.

"Trafalgar, I brought the substitute to your patient. Take care of her!" - He shoved you towards said doctor who also had a surprised look - "Hurry we don't have all day!"

"Yes Dr. Chopper!" - Quickly averting his eyes from you he pulled you by the wrist to the medical table in his designated cubicle among the many others.

You sat on the side the bed as he closed the "room", waiting for him to instruct you while awkwardly staring at the white curtains surrounding you and wondering how the other students 'dealed' with their patients. The noise calmed down although you could still hear voices and slight movements. You presumed everyone was concentrated on their work, each student treating their patient on their cubicles...

Law grabbed a board with a white sheet and began to scribble fast. You observed his tensed body and blank face, he too was clearly afected but didn't want to show it. So he does still care... How cute...You smiled.

Promptly he finished writting, putting the board down and grabbing a small flashlight and other utensils unknown to you before sitting on a chair right in front of you.

"Look at me." - His cold voice coul be seen almost as a threat but his eyes gave him away.

As soon as he locked eyes with you he could not look away. Your loving gaze enchanting him so deeply he forgot he held the small flashlight, letting it fall to the ground. The sound brought him back to reality as he quickly picked it up and focused on the task ahead.

He quickly scanned your eyes with a pink dust on his cheeks, trying not to look at them for too long, otherwise he'd lose himself again.

"Take off your shirt." - His voice came out more eager than he intended to so he tried to cover up - "I need to hear your heartbeats and breathing."

You did as he said, proudly exposing your lack of bra today. Turning into a zombie this past few days not caring what you wore or not to school had finally paid off!

He gulped dryly when turning around with his stethoscope in hand but didn't comment. You could tell he was trying not to look at them as his face grimaced each time he moved the end of his stethoscope.

The coldness had made you skin shiver and your pink soft nipples go hard, which didn't go unnoticed by the young doctor.

Looking closely at them, Law sighed, internally relieved the harsh events of two weeks before hadn't hurt your precious body.

"Please take off your bottoms."

You hadn't expected him to ignore you after he'd seen what he did to your body. Maybe you didn't excite him anymore? The thought made you sulk as you took off your pants and sat down again on the medical table with a pout.

"I ment your undergarments too." - You looked back at him surprised and although he didn't look at you your heart skipped a beat.

This man would be the death of you... Playing with your heart like that... You could feel the wetness growing in your core and your heart beating rapidly in panick. It felt like your first time all over again!

You took off your panties, putting them together with the rest of your clothes in a pile beside you. Your legs shook as he took the seat in front of you once more.

"Lay down." - You did as he said.

You felt his slender fingers run along your legs making you sight in pleasure. He slowly opened your legs caressing your external lips gently not to hurt you. He did the same with your internal ones before going up to your clitoris and teasingly drawing circles around it.

Taking his time moving around it, he pulled oen of your legs up with his free hand, signaling you to hold them higher, as you did. After that his free hand went low and lower, passing through your core and stopping at your anus.

He caressed your entrance gently as you tried to keep your moans inside biting on your lower lip. His fingers playing with you, slowly entering you without you noticing.

As you felt your core tighten his finger came down to your core, entering you painfully slowly. Law reached for your deepness keeping a slow pace, knowing you would forget to contain your moans in a delicate situation like this. He felt you tighten around his fingers and slowly letting go. 

He removed fingers from both entrances before observing them and reaching for a drawer with baby wipes to clean himself. He scribbled a bit on his notepad before turning to your panting and teary figure. He sat himself down beside you and held your clothes.

"Let me help you with that." - He forced you to turn to him helping you put your clothes back on - "Let this be an important lesson for you. Never go outside without a bra. Understood Ms (Y/N)? Or we'll have problems."

He smirked looking at your gaping expression.

"Close your mouth or I'll have to run some tests on her too..." - He seductively cupped your cheek and kissed your lips passionatly - "Only I can see you like this."

"Y-Yes..."

You stood there, kissing like two hungry beasts for a couple of moments groping each other, until the bell rang and what seemed like a herd of students ran out the doors.

"I was scared you didn't want-" - He cut you off with another kiss.

"Never doubt us, no matter what, ok?" - You nodded as he pecked your lips - "I can't- I'm not ready yet... Give just two more weeks. I'll reach for you then."

You agreed despite your curiosity. Sensing you wouldn't get up he spanked your ass making you squeal before you two got out of the classroom hand in hand.