Living Nature part 2

Searching for an entrance, you found yourself sneaking through the back garden, on your knees between bushes, so no one could see you through the giant glass doors with access to the ballroom.

Beside the ballroom where everyone was at the moment, in the darkness, with the lights off stood the enormous dining room. One of the large windows was slighly open, so you took the chance and sneaked in carefully.

Looking around more atently the whole room was also decored for Law's birthday in a classy style, a pile of presents was kept in a corner near the birthday boy's chair by the end of the table and the glass doors, and finally an enormous cake to top it all, right beside the presents on a simple white sheeted table.

Absorved in the room's features your ears forgot to warn you of the sound of a door beeing open and closed behind you.

"(Y/N)?" - The manly voice called your atention.

Your heart skipped a beat at the man in front of you and your feet refused to move despite your brain's protests. Your body began to shake and tears streamed down your cheeks as the man ran to you with full speed sending your body clashing harshly against the glass door. With his lips over yours he forcefully ate you inside out, like a starving beast holding his long awaited meal.

The pain in your back stopped you from moving at all, to stop his harsh atempts of claiming you. His hands squeezed every part of you: First your waist and sholders, to hold you down from fighting... Secondly your thighs, bringing your legs up and around his hips and allowing his hard member to press against your barely covered core... And finally your chest and butt...

"L-Law, stop it! A-Ahh! We n-need t-t-to ta-aa-alk." - You took the opportunity when he broke the kiss to talk to him but his stubbornness won over you.

He massaged your breasts over the thin fabric of your dress as he gave you a line of dark heavy hickeys.

"We are talking, with our bodies." - Said that he pulled down the right strap of your dress and sucked hard on your nipple.

The mixture of pain and pleasure made you arch your back against the cold glass and bring your arms around his neck, with your hands on his hair, pushing his further into you.

"Law, please! I-It hurts!"

He held your breast with one hand, pulling her closer to him and allowing him to suck harder before letting her rest. 

"Say that you missed me." - He licked the tip teasing you - "Say it."

With his other hand he pulled the skirt of your dress up, opened his zipper and stretched your thong to the side, sliding his hard member across your entrance.

"I missed you Law." - You locked eyes with his broken ones - "I missed so much... You have no idea how-"

He fully burried himself deep inside you making you shout in pleasure but didnt move from there.

"So tight so fast... I think I do now." - You blushed furiously at this as he began to massage the other breast with the hand that once was on your bottom and play with the nipple of the previous one with the other one.

"I couldn't think of anything else after that..." - You answered honestly - "Why didn't you answer my texts or calls?!"

"My parents locked me in my room without any short of communication devices or way out. I didn't even know you tried contacting me. Today's the first day I got out... But enough talk!"

He pounded inside you fast and hard nearly bringing you to the edge, his hands grabbing harshly on your butt cheeks separating them more, and his eyes focused on your breasts jumping up and down with his mouth watering already.