Torned Photographs / Body Painting Part 3

As predicted, you didn't go out of your new couple's room for the whole day thanks to Law. You also ended up breaking what was left of the bed... It gave a cosy japanese vibe to the bedroom though.

Finally, when monday arrived, Law was forced to let you go. 

Nami gadly agreed to be your model. She loved money after all and didn't go cheap, even on a friend! She was seriously considering to be the classe's model if it ment getting well paid. You praid she wouldn't otherwise the school would go bankrupt.

Anyways, you worked hard to finish the painting on time. Despite living with Law you hadn't had the time to move your things, in fact you wouldn't get out your house if it weren't for Law dragging you outside for some fresh air and bringing you meals.

You and Nami ended up sleeping on the living room with some of your camping equipment. Poor Nami had to sleep nacked, on the side of her body that wasn't painted. For three days straight you just focused on finishing the damned paiting.

You swore you'd never do this again, your body felt so exhausted! 

Your camera was ready as soon as you finished, you took the photos, which took quite a while since you had to take them from different angles and adjust the lighting all the time, but finally made it. You had officially finished your project!

Now you just had to print the photos in the Photography course's department and send them along with the sketches to the judges!

The next day, on thursday, Law came by your house to wake your lazy soul. You got ready with his help, dizzily bumping into things, even walls. You were glad he stayed by your side, stopping you from killing yourself in the most stupid way possible. You weren't even married and already felt like he was husband material! Your heart warmed with the thought...

Nami, a bit better than you, was capable of getting ready by herself and somehow wash off all the paiting in just one shower. Luckily she didn't have classes today since her teacher warned her about skipping today due to a conference he had to attend, so she went home to rest.

Unfortunately for you, your battle wasn't over yet. You headed to the Photography course's department and asked them to help you print the photographs. You paied a small amount and had them in no time.

You skipped happily through the hallways with Law following behind and laughing at your behaviour until you reached your classroom.

"Well, this is it!" - You turned towards him as he kissed you goodbye leaving you with the beast.

You entered slowly, not wanting to call her attention. Despite the changes in her behavior you still didn't trust Ms Hancock. She ignored your presence and kept writting in her notebook, she seemed too focused to notice anything around her.

You sighed and sat on your table, taking the sketches and envelope out of your bag. You put them together but a wave of drowsiness took over you before you could glue the envelope shut.

You woke up some time later with the sound of a door being shut. Snapping your head back you saw Ms Hancock walking to her desk focused on her papers once more.

Your dizzy mind didn't see anything bad with that and went back to the envelope on your desk. Looking closer your mind suddenly became sober, your eyes teared up and your mouth hung open in despair.

"No-No, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" - Your hands picked up the torn sketches and photographs as the tiny pieces fell like autumn leaves on the desk and floor.

Ms Hancock raised an eyebrow looking at you in confusing. You looked back at her and suddenly all the anger you had for her came back tearing your walls down like a wrecking ball.

"You- YOU DID THIS!" - You got up with a poiting finger at her - "YOU CUNNING BITCH!"

"Wha- Excuse me?! You can not talk to me like that! I'm your teacher!" - She remained in her seat and calmer than you expected.

"Yes, a teacher who bullied me since day one and now has gotten back for her revenge!" - You walked towards her and slammed your hands on her desk - "How could you be so low! Waiting for me to fall asleep to ruin my project!"

"What revenge? What are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend you don't know what you did! You teared my project apart for revenge on me for telling on you, in the cafeteria, to the principal!"

"How many times do I have to say it? I don't know what you're talking about!" - She got up slamming her hands on the desk too begining to feel irritated.

"Yeah, right. Just like you 'don't know' about the pictures you took of me supposedly kissing Zoro or Law!" - You crossed your arms smirking thinking you caught her.

"I admit that I haven't been the nicest person to you, but that's just absurd! What would I even gain from that?!" - Your smirk fell as she continued - "I like neither of the boys and I gain more with you participating in the constest. Your accusations make no sense!"

You stood silent for a moment organising your thoughts. It was true she didn't like neither Zoro or Law, in fact everyone knew about her crush on Luffy, except himself. And she would gain more points on the teacher's board the more her students participated in the contest.

"Fine, you've made your point. But still... you were the only one inside the classroom this whole time." - You spoke more calmly this time.

"I left for a couple of minutes though, and just came back before you started pointing fingers at me."

You felt like a total moron now. You dried your tears before taking a deep breathe.

"I'm sorry for accuring you with no proofs." - You turned to return to your seat but she called you before you could take a step.

"Wait! What about your project?" - She looked at you expectantly.

"I... Uhh... I don't know... It's ruined and the date is due tomorrow so..." - You smiled sadly trying to contain the new tears.

"There's still time. You could still make it, if you let me help you..."

A/N:

I wrote this while listening to Photograph by Ed Sheeran xD It felt so much like a Hancock x reader moment!

I put that pic on top cause Law dressed like that reminded me of Alladin (and he was a thief) ^^

So, what do you think of Hancock now? ^^

Who do you think is the real culprit? >:3

I love Law as a mermaid >.<

<