Living Nature

After being kicked out of Mr and Mrs Trafalgar's house you had called Robin to come get you despite wanting to be alone. You knew the distance was too much to walk alone, specially at night, so you were glad when Robin quickly arrived with Nami to take you home.

Both women had been on a small sleepover at Robin's house and got very worried over your non stop sobbing on the phone call.

 You were glad to have your friends with you despite your ugly cries. Like mother and older sister, they helped you get ready for bed and put you to sleep, but they could not prevent what would come the next day.

Your heart felt like it had been broken in tiny pieces when you tried contacting Law. But he wouldn't answer, not even the texts... Because his phone rang, meaning it hadn't been turned off, you assumed he simply gave up and was ignoring you for either being too naive and fallen for his parents' games or for realizing his parents were right about you being a "bad influence" on him.

Althought you did not want to believe those theories, last night's events resulted in your own enclosure inside your room for the morning. Your mind deep in thought, battling constantly between believing Law had really given up on you or he was being held "captive" by his parents.

After much thought and your friends' worried calls from the outside you decided to get out. You knew Robin and Nami had stayed over for the night since they were worried about you, and you were glad they gave you some space to think, but you didn't expect to face the whole group when opening the door.

"Guys? What are you all doing here?" - You barely had time to finish your sentence as the group pulled you to a bone crushing hug.

"We were worried about you (Y/N)!" - The usually excited Luffy now flowed rivers from his eyes.

"Never do that again! DO YOU HEAR ME!" - Nami exploded hitting you in the head - "NEVER YOU BAKA!"

"W-What did I do?" - You shivered in fear of the demon in front of you.

"You had us worried (Y/N)! We thought you might be doing something crazy being locked alone in your room without answering anyone!" - Chopper explained in a calm tone.

"Please never do that again (Y/N)." - Robin gave you a disappointed look.

"I'm sorry everyone! But I wasn't thinking of suiciding, ever! I would miss you dummies too much!" - You gave them a sad smile which they returned.

"Now that my princess is safe again, please join me in a loving meal I made for all my lovely ladies!" - Sanji shoved everyone out of the way and pulled you along with Nami and Robin to the kitchen.

"With pleasure." - You smiled with the delicious aroma getting stronger each step of the way - "But I would like to talk about something first." - Sanji turned serious and stepped to leave but stopped at your voice - "Well... with you all actually. I want to tell you about my decision..."

As you all sat on the table and served yourselves, you began to explain your somewhat long decision about Law and everything envolving. They weren't very happy about your choice but understood and respected it, so they helped you plan for the rest of the day and night.

Most stayed and you ended up having the sleep over you had always wanted to host but were too busy with Law to wrap your head around it.

Finally when the next morning came it was officially Law's birthday, 6th October. Everyone already knew their role and quickly got to work.

It took you the whole morning and afternoon to prepare it... Law's birthday gift...

You knew you were not welcome to his traditional family dinner or the after party, but this would be the last chance you had to see and confront him. Hopefully you would show Mrs and Mr Trafalgar you were a mature young adult who knew how to deal with her problems, or more specifically: them.