Love, war and art

"Are you done now lovebirds?" - Zoro leaned his right shoulder against the wall.

"Z-Zoro?!" - You panicked uselessly pushing Law off you.

"Why you..." - Law growled slightly, not letting you go - "Shouldn't you be playing with the others?"

"(Y/N) got hurt, did you really expect me to leave her alone with you?" - A tick mark appeared in Zoro's forehead as he walked in - "And shouldn't you be studying in the library like a good nerd?"

"Tch! Brainless marimo." - Law let you free as he got up to confront the other man.

You quickly sat up arranging yourself in embarrassment.

"Bookworm." - Zoro's serious gaze followed Law as he walked up to him.

"Hulk cosplayer." - Law's smirk grew wild as he saw he was taller than the green-haired man.

"Playboy..." - Zoro's eyes narrowed in disgust.

You could tell that last word had hurt Law's feelings as his smirk disappeared and body tensed slightly. A low move on Zoro's behalf... You and Zoro waited for his reply in silence, but it never came. Instead, another smirk rose from his lips.

"If you're that worried for (Y/N) why don't we have a challenge? Right now." - He suggested in a mocking tone obviously taking the opportunity.

"W-Wait! You can't!" - Before you could even finish Zoro had placed an open hand in front of you, stopping you from reasoning with both men.

"The winner becomes (Y/N)'s new owner and the other can't complain." - Law finished confident.

To this, your eyes widened in shock and neglect. Sure it was hot having two handsome boys fight over you, but not if they were to beat each other to death! And what's with that "owner" thing???

"Souns wonderfull." - Zoro lips also grew a wid smirk as his body relaxed.

"WHAT?" - Your mouth fell open, you expected more from Zoro.

"Very well, then, lest start." - Law announced not wasting time.

"You still haven't said what's the cha-" - The green haired man was suddenly interrupted by the taller man's hand pulling his collar up and a pair of tanned lips on his.

He tried to resist the youngest attempt but his tongue was too strong, too experienced, just like every other part of his body he tried to kick. Had he no weak spot?

Despite the oldest protests, Law successfully forced his way in the other's mouth, soon taking dominance over his tongue, twisting and turning the other's tongue in pleasure. If the lack of air hadn't been a problem he would have continued, but his victory had been visibly clear.

He let go of Zoro's collar. The older man's legs lacked stregth, making him fall on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Y-You... You c-crazy pervert! That's sexual harrassment!" - Zoro jumped on his feet with fists tighten, blushing madly.

"Not if you liked it." - He smirked in victory.

"T-This!... This isn't over yet!" - The hot mess called Zoro ran out the door faster than light leaving you alone with the devil.

You were too shocked to say anything but your crimson face was enough to speak for itself.

"Now..." - Law slowly turned around before walking towards you with his typical smirk - "About that date you promised me..."

"W-Wait! B-But you j-just k-k-kissed... h-him, does t-that even c-count as a-a c-challenge?" - You slowly backed away as he neared you - "A-And what's with that o-owner d-deal? I never agreed to it!"