The lover's portrait

Your parents stayed for the whole week, their confort allowing you to be more relaxed around Law's parents and engage in fun activities with the group that you didn't expect to, like playing in the snow, going out for musicals and charity events in hospitals.

A part of you saddned to the harsh reality of many families leaving their seniors and sick relatives behind to enjoy their own holiday, but another part of you was glad you could share and give joy to those in need.

You ended up meeting very sweet caring patients Law's parents and himself befriended along the years.

Almost without even noticing the week was ending and so was your time with your parents. Just as fast did they come as they went. They couldn't afford to stay for New Year's Eve as they had work very next day, 2nd of January, but they sure did give you advice on your crumbling love life.

Your parents advised you to be honest with your partner as he treated you the same way and deserved it, plus with such little time left it didn't really matter when but how you would presented the news.

Since your parents arrival your activities had been non-stop, allowing you to distract yourself from the subject, but now with them gone your brain remembered you of your responsabilities and troubles.

After dropping your parents off at the airport and bidding your goodbyes, you and Law's parents, who also planned on going back home after tonight, relaxed at yours and Law's home, getting ready for the fireworks display that would happen in this special night.

Law and Mr. Trafalgar, both wore black fancy suits, making you and Ms. Trafalgar melt with heart eyes and furious blushes, and waited for you two in the living room while chatting.

You and Ms. Trafalgar took your time putting on your sparkly elegante dresses and your most refined make up.

During that time you two chatted very casually and comfortably, the very opposite of how it was in the begining. You then discovered she too was a hopeless romantic, althought none of you admited it to your partners.

Once you were done, you descended the stairs and posed for your beloved ones, who drooled and shamelessly tried to get a feeling or two.

You now knew where Law had gotten his perverted side from...

Minutes later you were inside the car, driving to a nice restaurant Law's parents loved and recommended you to try.

The dinner was of course the most delicious and expensive meal you had ever had in your life, fortunantely Mr. Trafalgar was the one paying the bills.

Eleven and thirty into the night, you, Law and his parents hurried to the main garden in the city, where the fireworks would go off. It was near the restaurant so you didn't need to worry about finding a new place to park the car.

You knew your friends would be around somewhere, so wanting to share the show with them, you messaged the group, receiving immediate replies.

Mr. And Ms. Trafalgar agreed to find your friends on a special spot the group kept with a special view to the show and the garden itself.

You walked throught the park and just above a small cliff with a waterfall covered by old giant trees, protecting the space from most prying eyes, did you find your friends. Most of them...

Law introduced his parents like all the others introduced their own, but a question rised once a couple without a child introduced themselves:

"Where did Zoro go?" – You asked his parents who remained calmand collected.