Oil Pastels

When, How and Why. These were the questions which tormented your sleep thanks to the endless nagging of your worried friends, the day before after Nami dragged you away from Law, making you feel anxious and nervous. Only questions but no anwers.

Mercilessly, the lack of sleep had turned you into a zombie in the morning once more as if the last weeked hadn't been enough. The dark circles under your eyes were visible and stubborn to disappear even with makeup.

You laughed at yourself with a sudden thought... Many couples had matching outfits and acessories, but you... you had eyebags, the irony... 

Still that wasn't the worst part of your morning, it was to set foot inside the bitch's classroom and having to listen to your horny friend weirdly asking about your date!

It was one of those days when the universe decided to annoy you just 'cause. Hancock wouldn't stop glaring at you, like she mentally tried to killing you in many ways, while Perona excitedly asked too many questions about Law and your date. Althought, it was kinda your fault, you wanted to share your doubts and concerns with someone, Kaya and Perona were the closest ones at the moment, you just never imagined it would turn out this way.

Thank god Law didn't spill the beans to you, Perona wanted to know everything, not even Kaya was that insistent despite also beeing curious, so you had a good excuse to avoid all her questions.

Once again Law didn't come, apparently he quit being a model, at least that's what Hancock explained. You wondered if he was that serious on dating you, a tiny smile danced on your lips as you unconsciously hoped for the possibility.

Despite your efforts your morning didn't seem to get any better. Not only did Hancock glare and mockingly smirked at you, but she also confined you inside the classroom after classes, during lunch, to clean up for today's mess as your class had been working with oil pastels, which were difficult to clean because they'd easily spread and blur instead of disappearing.

It took you a while to finish cleaning which also gave you time to calm down your anger. You were still unsure if and how Hancock knew about your date, you suspected she did this to make you late for the date and that Perona had a big envolvement with her ginormous mouth!

Still, as soon as you finished all the cleaning you headed to the cafeteria to eat something fast and run home right after that to change clothes, but once more the universe made sure to disrupt your plans.

The cafeteria was full, more than usual. The line didn't seem to move any time soon and creams could be heard from the cashier. You curiously peeked along with many other students, you couldn't believe what you saw... it was her again! Hancock!

She was yelling at the poor woman behind the cashier as if she had commited a crime, when in fact, she only told her the price of the mountain Hancock called lunch. Hancock thought the woman was beeing rude and calling her fat, which explains why she mistreated the woman so badly by calling her names, the woman was in tears already.

"No wonder her  melons look like they're about to  explode..." - You thought to yourself without even trying to hide a giggle.

Suddenly you found the cafeteria silent with the single sound of a slap. Hancock had her right hand up in the air and the woman's face was turned to the oposite side. You couldn't hold it any longer, gasping you walked fast towards her.

"What do you think you're doing?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" - You accidentally shouted louder than you expected.

"What do you think you're doing talking to me like that?" - She lowered her hand while turning towards you with a smug expression - "I'm your teacher! You, no, all of you should respect me!"

She kept pointing at everyone surrounding you both and the cashier, even to some other teachers who had just entered the circle, and yelled. She wanted respect, she thought of herself  as an empress, above all, even her coworkers, but you didn't let her finish her speech. 

Your mind went blank for a moment as you had had enough, your morning had been one of the worst you had had, the universe just wasn't helping your mood and you only had less than an hour to eat and get dressed for your so awaited date. Hancock wasn't gonna screw your day anymore, it could have been any other ordinary day, but not today! 

"Oh hell no, LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH!" - You slapped her hand aside and pointed your finger right on her nose - "I'M SICK TIRED OF LISTENING TO ALL YOUR CRAP! No one respects you? No one pays enough atention to you? Guess what... NO LIKES YOU, WE NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL! WE RATHER HANG OUT WITH THE JANITOR THAN YOU! You think you're above everyone when you're not even close to a hobo! You treat people around you like dogs when you're the horny slut here! Throwing yourself to Luffy without even considering your surroundings, where's your professionalism? How where you even hired? How did you even get a diploma?!... I could go on with the list but I have more things to do. And don't think I'll succumb to your demands ever again, you can go clean the classroom by yourself just like I did for all I care!"

All students around you clapped and cheered. A tiny smirk appeared on your lips as you took a quick glance at Hancock's dumbfounded expression. For a moment you felt satisfied with yourself, you had finally relieved all anger inside you, but it didn't last long.

A cold hand was placed on top of your right shoulder making a shiver run down your spine. Turning around you saw a very well dressed tall man you had never met before, you wondered who he could be...

"That's enough Miss (Y/N). Thank you for your help but I'll take it from here..." - His calm voice made you feel safe near him unexpectedly - "Miss Hancock, my office, now."

"Y-Yes... principal Aokiji..." - Her face fell in shame as your mouth gaped wider than ever.

You stood there, paralysed, staring at both Aokiji and Hancock walking away, while processing everything. Moments later, a tap on the shoulder brought you back to life.

"Ready to go?"

"Law?!"

A/N:
Ok so I didn't think the chapter would be this long, I planned on writting their date already but then I realized these details were important to the ending of the fic. Yes I already have the ending planned, finally! I honestly didn't know how this was gonna end, hope to see you soon! This chapter was all hints! 😂