Aquarela

It was now the beginning of October, which ment it had been almost a month since your first date with Law, the day he openly confessed his feelings and reasons towards you... just not his ambitions, which made you anxious and worried about your future together... as a couple!

You smiled with the memory as you made yourself comfortable on his bed, leaning your head on his pillow and inhaling his scent.

That day, you had arrived at his house by six. House, the word made you laugh on the inside every time you dared to call his mansion a house. No, Law does not live in a house and probably never did, he was born in a golden cradle, no more words should be needed.

Gaping silently, you were dragged inside and shown every inch, presented to every butler and maid so they'd know you were the only girl alowed in anytime, even in Law's room. By the surprised looks you guessed his room would be like a forbidden area, dark cave with dark walls, dark bed, just... dark everywhere! Much to your surprise neither was he Batman neither was his room dark, in fact, it was the complete opposite...

Inside, he revieled a clean and composed room, with light blue walls, very simple white furniture and a king sized bed with white spotted sheets. Only his dark colection of clothes achieved your previous expectations.

Despite his obvious intentions he didn't touch or force you into anything just yet... Slowly and patiently, he waited for you to get used to your surroundings, to lose yourself in his cuddles, so he could squeeze and slap your thights and butt with extreme lust.

"I told you that slap you gave me would be nothing compared to all the slaps I'd give your sweet ass tonight." - He whispered seductively on your ear while holding you still in a tight hug.

You couldn't help shiver and moan under his touch, he had done everything he promissed before but it didn't go past that. Only kisses and caresses were exchanged before he asked you to officialy become his girlfriend while spreading hickeys all over your neck. He promissed to never cheat, to protect, respect and fight for your love once he presented you to his parents, when you were ready of course.

Despite the scary thoughts of meeting his strict parents you celebrated with more cuddles until the sun fell, in fact, until dawn, once you tried to leave before it was too late he held you tighter, with both arms and legs wrapped around your body and an adorable pout, you just couldn't resist his giant baby act and ended up staying for the night.

That was the beginning of many of the following days and nights you spent together cuddling, studying, sketching, having hot make out sessions, etc... As your squedules became filled with tests and projects, the time together after classes began to shorten. Fortunately Law had already given you a copy of his key. Soon, his room became your meeting point and secret hideout...

Today was no exception, you had come to visit him like usual. As your classes finished sooner than his, you arrived earlier. Not wasting a minute, you got up from his bed, bringing your materials out and getting ready to sketch! Today you'd work with a water technique, aquarela, one of your favourites although difficult to control. Everything had to be planned carefully!

Placing a giant white sheet of paper on top of some journals all over the floor, you fell on your knees, reaching for your aquarela tablet and filled glasses of water, and threw your clothes on his bed not wanting to dirty the spotless paper beneath you.

Today had been one of those unusual hot summer days despite being autumn and the meteorologists predicting massive rainfall. Yay global warming! 

All you wanted to do was get rid of all your warm clothes and stand naked on the floor, but you couldn't... so instead you stayed in your undies until your boyfriend arrived. Looking back at his wall clock you sighed, relieved he wouldn't arrive in one hour and see you in this... state...