Yellow: Unexpected Joy

It was now 15 th December, a saturday, almost a month since Shirahoshi had given you her father's company's card and you had thrown it to the trash.

At first you had thought of giving it a shot, since you had nothing else but again... why?

You were still a 2nd grade student, meaning you couldn't work yet and still had one year of college left, but even if you just wanted to gain some money out of it you weren't sure of what you wanted to pursue!

You wanted a job that could give you the freedom of doing your own creations, and that wasn't marketing! Yes, it still had it's fun side, but you would forever be stuck with whatever product you had to sell. And that wasn't you, the creative and free spirited (Y/N)!

In conclusion, you threw the card away the very next day.

Since then you had searched for inspiration, not just online! You searched in simple things too. Perhaps you should find a theme for your work? Hmm... who knows?

But one thing you were able to get out of this emotional mess... You felt happy again!

Looking for something deeper inside you made you realise the many possibilities for your future and you felt new again. Like a kid still searching for his favourite candy in a candy store, there were just so many good ones!

Despite all the joy in your temporary freedom you still had work to do!

Final exams were very demanding and pressured everyone. They took a toll especially on last grade students, like Law.

His eyebags could be confused by emo make up now, and you still tried covering them with your concealer but it didn't help much!

You two worked hard the past weeks and successfully acheaved your goals, officially compleating the first half of the semester before Christmas holidays! Although, your results came sooner than Law's, making him almost faint from all the stress.

Needless to say you happily played nurse with him on the weekends despite his protests. You cared about his health more than anything!

Bepo also cheered on you! He was very quiet and let you do your work in piece even when you had drawings scattered around the house drying, he did not once step or pee or poop on them!

You wanted to pamper him for being such a good boy! Shame you didn't know what to give a dog that already has everything...

Perhaps a companion for lonely occasions such as these last few days? Hm... maybe a girlfriend!

You'd still have to discuss this with Law... once he got off zombie mode...

Also, you never got to know who had called you those 10 times.

After talking with your friends the next day, turned out none knew or had ever seen that phone number. Although you were able to know from the first digits it was not from a private number.

Anyway, you moved on.

And now you were at the entrance of the annual Art Exposure Festival with your friends waiting for Zoro...

"Where did that walking cucumber go this time?!" - Nami fumed tapping her foot impatiently.

"Must have gotten lost again..." - Usopp commented scratching his head.

"Or killed." - Robin made everyone sweatdrop.

"Let's just go in! He'll end up coming super late anyway, like always!" - Franky walked ahead with the group right behind him.

As you walked in with the group you zoned out for a bit, thinking back at what happened to Zoro these last few weeks, or rather, what didn't happen...