Game of colors

"First Hancock, now Monet... life couldn't be worse." – You cried with your face buried in your pillow.

"But it can." – Surprisingly Robin replied sitting beside you.

"(Y/N), you can't stay depressed like this!" – Nami went to your closet and opened it – "We're here to choose an outfit for probably the biggest welcoming party in One Piece ever and we're not going to let anyone ruin our night!"

Honestly, Nami's spirit didn't fire you up one bit but you knew she was trying very hard to make you happy so you went along. You and Robin joined her in front of the closet, focusing only on the outfits you'd wear.

"(Y/N)! WHERE'S THE MEAT?!" – A shiver ran down your spin.

"LUFFY GET AWAY FROM MY FRIDGE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" – You yelled back at your date for tonight's party.

"NO WAY! You three locked me out for your girl talk, now I'm bored, I WANT MEAT!" – A tick mark appeared on your head.

Fuming, you grabbed the first outfit Nami found, put it on and walked downstairs before it was too late. Poor Luffy didn't even know what hit him. Robin and Nami came down already dressed after you and laughed at the scene. Your doorbell rang, Nami and Robin opened the door while you placed an unconscious Luffy on the couch and the rest of your friends came in greeting you.

"NAMI-SWAN, ROBIN-CHAN, (Y/N)-CWAN, YOU'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFULL TONIGHT!" – Sanji knocked everyone to the side just to get near you three first.

"Look where you're going you stupid cook!" – Zoro and Sanji started arguing as usual.

"We're just going to finish putting on makeup, we won't take long." – Robin went to the bathroom followed by Nami and you.

It took you at least five minutes for your eyes to decrease their swelling and another five to finish the quick makeup, you didn't have patience and just went with a natural look.

"This dress is killing me!" – You could hardly breathe at how tight it was.

"Then why do even have it?" – Nami questioned your sanity immediately.

"Well not everyone is blessed like you two so I had to buy one that showed my curves!" – You pouted sadly.

After the makeup was done you called the boys, including Luffy who had awakened, went outside and entered either Zoro's, Robin's or Brook's car. They were the only ones who drove safely although Zoro would always get lost but somehow arrive first, Robin would stop at each pet store she drove by to observe the cats, and Brook would increase the radio's volume until you'd all be deaf...

You ended up going with Zoro and guided him. Miraculously you didn't get lost! That much...

The welcoming party for the new school year was being held at Kid's mansion. He was an Engineering student, apparently the same year and class as Usopp and Franky, they were close friends with him so he gave you all a VIP pass.

Inside was crammed, you could barely see anything with the neon lights and didn't even recognize half of those people. Usopp and Franky explained Kid loved to throw parties and didn't mind strangers, which made more sense, and of course he also didn't mind wasting tons of money just for them. 

"Here's too packed up, we should go to the VIP!" – You suggested innocently.

"Hmm... (Y/N)... The VIP area is the rooms upstairs..." – Usopp didn't exactly know how to explain this without being awkward and blush.

This caused a major group laughter and after a few teases they finally guided you through the mansion as they seemed more accustomed with it. Your group sat on a couch and some chairs around a small table on the back of the salon where the party was being held. A butler appeared and asked if you wanted drinks, Zoro asked for one imediatly, as did Robin, Franky, Usopp and Nami.

Luffy began to pout as the butler told him there was no food avaiable, only drinks. You, being the clueless kawai potato you were, asked Luffy to dance, in hopes it made him forget about the food and stop winning. Little did you know he was like one of those parents who embarrasse you with their antique and weird dance style. 

People around you started to withdraw and giving worried glances, but Zoro saved you on time.

"Just pretend you don't know him." - Zoro's sexy whisper made you blush and giggle.

He pulled you close to him as you now danced like a normal couple, far from Luffy! You had to admit, for a lazy-ass-satan-teacher Zoro had the moves! And so did you!

In no time other couples joined you and the salon almost turned into a dance competition. You and Zoro didn't back down but as you lost track of time some couples took breaks while others simply gave up. Eventually, you and Zoro stopped for a break. 

He lended you his arm, like a gentleman, and you accepted it smiling. When leaving you spotted a red haired male on the side, talking with some friends and ordering a butler.

"Is that Kid?" - You asked as you still hadn't met the mansion's owner.

"Y-Yes. Lets go!" - Zoro walked faster and pulling you along.

"Hey, Zoro! What's wrong?" - You noticed his weird behavior and stopped on your tracks.

"Nothing, lets just keep going." - If it weren't for Luffy Zoro would have been the worst liar you had ever met.

Noticing his glances, you looked back, determined to uncover the truth. As you did look back, a dark figure creeped out from the crowd grabbing your arm, Zoro was quick to smack it's hand away.

"Leave her alone!" - Zoro growled back at him.

Frozen, you stared at Law,whose new expression you had ever seen and wish you hadn't. Pure anger flowing out of him creating a matching dark aura around him.

"Back off. She's mine!" - Once again Law reached for your arm but Zoro smacked his hand away.

This had not been the best action course to take. Law's hands turned to fists as did Zoro's, and preventing from the next move, Luffy who had been been looking for you this entire time, pulled you away from the two as they now began to fight.

Luffy covered your eyes in vain, you could see through his openings. One pulled the other down, fisted each other's face and kicked each other's legs, and maybe crotch. Both raging upon their rival, the crowd quickly made space and cheered. 

Before the fight could go further, the red haired male from before restrained Law, while Sanji and Franky held Zoro. Both ended up with a few bruises, but nothing too big.

"(Y/N)." - Law called panting.

"Don't. Don't talk to me after everything you've done!" - Your sobs unabled you from shouting properly at him.

Your friends pulled you and Zoro out and decided to call it a night. Robin and Nami drove you back home attempting to stay to confort and help you but left after your refusal. 

You took a bath and went straight to bed, curling up for the rest of the night, thinking about what just happened. Your brain repeated the images over and over again, but it seemed impossible to understand Law, why he did what he did, not just tonight, but also every other day.

(A/U):

Sorry for not providing much detail about Kid's mansion but I thought it wasn't important for the story so I just cut it. :P