Traces of Sanguine

Once again you had come to school, exhausted from the previous night, badly slept. Guilt hit you harder than ever, you realized you had to take action before things got even more out of control. So you decided...

"Can you lift your head a bit more?" – you asked the half naked man in front of you.

"Like this?" – the green haired man in question did as you said with a tired look.

"Give it a fiercer look!" – you begged with puppy eyes melting his iron heart – "It's the last one I promise!"

The male sighed annoyed but still did as you told him to, unable to resist such heavenly cuteness. Your fingers moved fast but gentle in touch with the paper leaving defined and expressive lines of sanguine, your heart raced with the challenge and your smile grew wider, and in a few seconds you were done with your masterpiece.

"Finished!" – you threw your arms up in the air smiling like a fool.

"Finally, let me see it." – the green haired male came over to you also with a happy expression.

"So what do you think?" – anxiety took over you as you awaited for his answer.

At first, it was hard to tell what the meanest Sport's course teacher thought about your work as he examined it in detail, but quickly your worries vanished when he gave you his biggest and handsomest smile.

"Thank you so much for everything Zoro!" – you jumped and hugged him tight around his torso.

"No prob..." – his calm response was interrupted by your sudden kiss on his cheek as gift.

"You're the best! I love you Zoro!" – you laughed at his surprised and super flushed face before breaking the hug and packing your things.

"Whatever." – he hid his face with one of his hands rubbing his hair awkwardly.

"Tomorrow at same hour?" – you smiled brightly at him, ready to go in front of the door.

"Don't be late!" – he shook his embarrassment and kept a cool attitude.

"Don't get lost!" – you laughed and winked before leaving the room in a hurry right after hearing the bell ring – "Lunch time!"

Again, the serious green haired man had been taken down by your teasing and remained in a silent interior embarrassment. He was too easy to tease and you loved it. His serious and cold appearance hid the truth, he had a secret cute side no one new, except for his close friends. He was very kind, protective and helpful, and although you were a very recent member of the group he already considered you one of his. Unlike a certain someone, he stayed serious in his job that was the main reason why you asked for his help. With Zoro by your side as your model you had the confidence you would win the contest!

"Watch where you're going!" – an arrogant voice brought you back to reality where a very pissed off Hancock laid on the floor.

"I'm so sorry... I had my head in the clouds..." - you helped her up still feeling surprised and dizzy.

"Lately it seems like the only thing you can do!" – she spit those harsh words and proceeded with her path not looking back.

"Bitch!" you mentally cursed her in many ways while walking to the cafeteria to meet Nami and Robin, you hadn't got the time to speak to them the other day about what was going on and their curiosity was building up.

"(Y/N)! Over here!" – you heard a familiar voice calling you to a table with two young beautiful women.

The orange headed one gestured for you to come while the brunette smiled gently and kept her usual calm and collected pose.