The day has finally arrived!

I'm giving in to my writter fellows annoying habit of publicing their upcoming/other stories in other stories! x'D

Pls comment on which of these two summaries you think should be posted sooner/later, be done as a one-shot/long story, is more/less appealing, etc. 

Thank you for the support! *^*

____________________________________________________________________

Roll, camera, action! (Trafalgar Law x Reader)

(Y/N) is a well known and strict pornographic cinématographe who struggles to find the perfect actor for her next film. Her name and career are in danger when a sudden offer is laid upon her. The strange actor doesn't inspire trust but his talent is remarkable and she has no choice but to hire him.

How will these two work together? And will their pasts come back to haunt them or be chased away?

________________________________________________________________

Spiritual animal (Trafalgar Law x Reader)

In this world we live in everyone has a spiritual animal which we must control, otherwise they may take over the human side and cause great damage.

These spirits can detect any other nearby, sometimes resulting in unions of couples, constructions of packs or forming small friendships, etc.

(Y/N) is a recently transfered internship student to the most prestigious hospital in Japan for her last year of college, One Piece, where she'll meet her cold hearted tutor and perhaps his spiritual animal...

___________________________________________________________________________

If you ignore this chapter I'll understand completely! But I won't be deleting it xD

By the way, does it make a difference if I say 'spiritual animal' and 'spirit animal'?