Different Perspectives

"I'm really sorry Zoro." – You apologized endlessly on your phone – "Next time I'll be sure to remember it sooner! Thanks!"

You had just apologized to Zoro for canceling this afternoon's sketch training due to a forgotten test tomorrow. Kaya, as the angel she was, reminded you about it during class and Perona, as the devil she was, found you a volunteer tutor immediately.

After the call ended you went back inside classroom, nervous because of the presence awaiting you.

"Is everything ok?" – His voice hid a hint of curiosity and excitement.

"Yes, yes, wonderful!" – You tried not to stutter.

He smiled and waited for you to sit on the chair beside his to drag the book and put his arm around your waist. He used his other arm to lean his head on as a tiny smirk appeared on the corner of his mouth when he felt your body tense up from his touch.

You tried focusing on your book but his intense stare just made it too difficult.

"L-Law..." – You felt him pull you closer - "Please..."

"Sorry (Y/N), I don't seem to understand the question." – He innocently dragged his chair closer to yours gluing your bodies together and whispered in your ear – "Can you explain to me what your doubts are?"

"Can you tell to me where and how this art style first came up..." – You made an effort and pretended not to be affected.

"With... pleasure..." – Between each and every word that came out of his mouth he planted a kiss on your neck.

You couldn't help squirming a little bit as the neck was your weak point. Law enjoyed the view while bringing you to his lap and caging you in a hug.

In comparison to his extremely perverted side, Law was surprisingly one of the best, or even the best, tutor you had had. Even thought he couldn't keep his hands off of you, his explanations were clear and instructive. You just wished you could concentrate as you were worried for your history test of the arts tomorrow!

"L-Law... Law... please..." – Your words came out almost as a moan - "Law, I-I seriously need to s-study!"

Despite your constant complains the man never stopped, on the contrary he made it worse. One of his hands traveled underneath your shirt and your neck was now full of hickeys. You could feel his manhood poke your inner thigh and your womanhood get even more wet.

Just before his hand reached your bra closure his phone rang. Law ignored it for a while but it kept ringing continuously with the name Monet on the screen. The mood between you two disappeared, Law got up putting you back on your chair and picked up his phone from the table beside yours, where you left your bag and other belongings.

"What now?!" – His voice was harsh – "Tch. Can't you find somebody else? I'm busy now!... Ugh, fine. I'll be there in five."

He turned to you with an annoyed expression but as soon as his eyes met yours he automatically calmed down and maintained his poker face.

"Wait for me, I'll be quick." - He gave you a quick peck on the lips before deepening and entering with his tongue for a more passionate kiss.

After that kiss ended, he ran out of the classroom muttering some words, you could tell he was cursing. It made you laugh, how cute he could be trying not to dump his own anger on you, but also it made you sad now that he was gone, you felt lonely.

You advanced in your studies and before you could tell time had gone by faster than you thought. The sun was already setting when you finished and noticed Law never came back. Disappointed, you packed your things and went home.

The next day your exam went better than you expected, being Art History your worst subject you were impressed with yourself. Your mood boost up a little on your way to the cafeteria to meet your friends, erasing yesterday's Law's disappearance.

"Pst. Pst! PST! PST!!!!..." – A weird noise followed by whispers called your attention but you didn't know where it came from – "Over here! No, THIS WAY YOU MORON!"

You finally spotted all your friends hidden behind some trash cans in the corner but before you could decide whether to laugh or pretend you don't know them, you were felt being pulled.

"What do you think you're doing?! You almost ruined our disguise!" – Nami pinched your arm while scolding you.

"This is your disguise?! Half cafeteria can see us!" – You pinched her back.

"Not those two." – Robin broke you two off pointing to a certain couple.

You could see Law, with a very serious expression, sitting across a green haired girl. You had never seen her in your life but she was gorgeous, her body had great features and her green hair and orange eyes gave her an exotic look. A hint of jealousy appeared in your heart but you acted mature towards it.

"We've been spying on them for a while." – Robin revealed – "Chopper told us her name's Monet, she's his course partner."

"They're sitting and talking. Bid deal!" – You saw nothing suspicious but still slightly pouted.

"Look closer!" – Nami rolled her eyes.

You sighed and did as she said. Their table wasn't far but not too close either, her legs seemed oddly close to his.

"The angle can be tricky!" – You said it almost out of desperation.

Nami and Robin sighed at your stubbornness and were ready to talk back but Usopp interrupted them.

"Hmm... Can anyone tell us why we're here?" – He pointed towards all the boys behind him.

"If we came here to spy can't we just go to some table like everyone else?" – Zoro also complained.

"My legs are SUPER killing me!" – You could see Franky's legs trembling from exhaustion.

"What a group of weaklings!" – Nami immediately huffed – "And you call yourselves men?!"

"How disappointing..." – Robin sighed behind her.

Your eyes rolled as you turned your attention back to the couple. Inside you felt conflicted between cursing and giving the benefit of doubt. You waited patiently for any sign of affection between them, but it never happened.

The couple got up and walked towards the exit, stopping next to you.

"Thanks for everything." – Monet smiled gently.

"Anything for my fiancé!" – They laughed and parted each to his side, without looking back.

Your heart shrank and tears rolled down your face. Nami, Robin and Chopper hugged you while Usopp, Sanji, Franky and Brook stopped Luffy and Zoro going after Law and Monet, despite not knowing why or how they made you cry.

(A/N):

I forgot to say this but Law doesn't specifically have tatoos because I thought it would be better if each reader imagined his body the way they liked more!