Red-orange of sexual desire

"He said the jury would say something soon but it's been a week, it's friday already and they haven't responded yet!" - You sighed while finishing tying your hair up in a bun.

"It's clear they wanna give you a shot then." - You saw Law entering the bathroom and putting his arms around you in the mirror in front of you - "If they wanted you expelled and didn't care one bit, they woud just have done it by now." - He kissed your shoulders gently going up to your neck making you shiver.

You had been worried these past few days over the constest cheating situation and the delay on the juries response. To worsen things, everyone of your friends, including your amazing boyfriend, was now too busy to talk to you due to preparation for final exams and paper work deliveries, making you anxious that you didn't have anyone to talk to either, but you didn't complain, you understood their situation.

However your loving partner had stayed by your side listening quite some times now. You had noticed his sweet efforts to stay awake to hear you out and not pass out from too much work but no matter how much he tried to deny his fatigue, his eyebags always gave him away!

It was something you had grown used to now, reading Law through his body rather than trusting his words. So you felt a bit guilty and needy to make it up to him.

"Wait for me in bed." - You turned around kissing him quickly on the lips and pushing him out right away - "Don't peek!"

He smirked and nodded before walking towards the bed. His lack of response was also one of the signs.

His tired state made him a bit laid back and less perverted, not that you didn't like it, it was in fact cute that he wanted to cuddle more than usual, but you also missed that sexy, wild, sex god like side of his.

You knew his major problem was falling asleep so, for the good of both, you decided to make him a special surprise! And hopefully tire him out enough so he falls asleep right after your done.

You dressed in your cute but sexy white new lingerie and looked at yourself one last time in the mirror.

The fabric supporting your boobs was transparent as well as your bottom with a purposely placed hole in the middle, exposing your entrance, that stood hidden by a ribbon which when pulled would open 'the present'. Your stomach was hidden by an opaque white cloth with small cute wings patterns with two big ones in the back. The whole thing made you look like an angel, which was the purpose!

You proceeded to go out and immediately felt his eyes all over your body, he was clearly awake now.

Before he could say something you walked to his sitting form and strandled him. With your hands on his face you connected your lips to his and felt him place a hand of your head, bringing you deeper into the kiss, and the other squeeze roughly your breast.

You whined in pain but he didn't let go, instead he began massaging in circles as he let you dominate the kiss. You felt his other hand leave your head and spank your ass. The pain caused you to jump and push forward, rubbing against his member, with your lips still locked.

He groaned and smiled into the kiss, you could feel it coming, another spank.

One.

You lazily moved against him making him groan in protest.

Two.

Harder than before, it stung a little and you whined more.

Three.

Four.

Five.

He didn't stop when you whined in pain again and again.