Two

"Why the hell did u do that?!" I asked as i let go of my bag and hit him. "Do u want to die as well?" He asked as he pointed the gun at me. I can feel the hotness from the tip of the gun since he just shot the man.

I became quiet. I dont want to die but i can't stop blaming him for what he did.

I saw a car from far as it stopped next to us. Taehyung opened the door and told me to get inside. "Hell no!" I shouted. "Just get in, why are u so stubborn? do u want to be like him??" Taehyung pointed to the man.

"You are a jerk" I can't look at the dead body or i will cry a river now because of too scared. Why is he so evil??

I got inside to see a driver was there, looking to the front. Taehyung then got inside too and sat next to me. I quickly moved away to the window as he was looking at me and let out a heavy sigh.

I didn't say anything, i tried to escape but it doesn't work. We reached his house after a while and i just followed his orders, i dont want to die. At least not in his hand.

He opened the door and dragged me inside by my hand. "Sit" He ordered me and i sat on the couch right away.

He opened his jacket and gave it to his butler. He then walked to the nearest bathroom and washed his face without closing the door. Seriously, this kid??

I kept looking at him, i won't let my guard down or he would do something to me. "I know im hot. Dont stare at me" He spoke suddenly while looking at the mirror.

"Im not staring at you because of that, genius" I said coldly. He then wiped his face using the towel by his side and walked out. "Are you going to stay like that? With the blood?" He asked.

I hold my face with both hands and has blood stains on my hand. Then i looked at my hoodie, there's blood too. "Oh my god.." I spoke with misbelief expression. "Look what have you done!" I shouted and stood up, staring at him. I wiped my both hands on my hoodie in quick motion.

"Go use the guest room upstairs. Clean yourself" Taehyung spoke with a straight face. I grabbed my bag and ran to the upstairs, didn't forget to have my eyes on Taehyung in case he is planning on something.

I went inside and locked the door. I didn't waste any time and took out my other clothes and entered the bathroom.

I washed my face, my hair and my body until i feel clean overall. I winced in pain when the water hit my injured leg, as it washes away the blood, my blood.

I wore my long sleeved shirt and a pants. I won't wear my pyjamas in front of him, no way!

"What the hell am I doing.." I said while looking at the mirror in the bathroom. "Why is this happening? Taehyung shot a man and now im with him? Why am I always in a bad luck?

"I need to get out from here.." I said as soon as i stepped out from the bathroom with towel around my neck.

I went to the window once again to check if i can jump from there. Yes i love window, window is the only way i can escape but this time i can't use it.
His house is big and high. I can't just possibly jump, it will break my both legs!

"what are you doing? Feel the night wind or trying to run away?" I turned around when i heard Taehyung spoke. He was standing next to the bed, with crossed arms.

"Wh-when did you?!" I was shock, how the hell he can be in here? i locked the door!

"Yes this is the guest room, but this is my house too" he pointed to the floor. "Your family's house" I corrected him. "Why are you always making me mad? Are u testing me?" He walked forward to me.

"Stop, dont come any closer" I warned him but he just continued walking "Taehyung! stop"

My back hit the wall as he put his both arms by the sides of my head. "Get off of me" i gritted my teeth. "You smells nice" he complimented. "and you smells blood" I mocked him.

"Do you really think i won't hurt you?" He asked in annoyance. "Never thought of that" I answered coldly.

"listen, Lieun" His face was close with mine as our foreheads were touching by now. "If you try to run away, i will looking for you. And if you try to call the cops, well.. do as you please. But dont ask me why you will be in the prison along with me" He smiled and walked away.

"Wait, what do u mean by that??" He stopped and turned around. "I will tell them that you are a part of the crime. That you are my partner and we both killed him"

"what the hell??" I followed him to the outside until we reached downstairs. "No you can't do that" I said. "why can't I?"

"Those are lies!"

"But you was hoping that i could do something to stop them from chasing you right?" He smiled. "Huh??"

"Yes you wanted to call the cops, but before they arrive, what will you do? Let them beat you up?" This time he mocked me.

I became silent once realised what is he saying is true. I dont want to get beaten up, but still i dont want someone to get killed.