Three

I ran upstairs, back into the guest room and shutted the door. I locked it and went to the bed while hugging one of the pillow.

"What the hell am I doing now? I need to get out from here!" i spoke to nyself when suddenly Taehyung knocked the door once again. "Lieun" He called me.

"What do u want" I asked coldly. "Open this door now" He spoke. He can use his key, why bother himself to wait for me??

I didn't reply him and stayed in silence. "Lieun, open this damn door" He pressed his tone which give me chills. Should I open it or not?

"Open up and i will not do anything to you. I promise" he said with a hopeless tone. I stood up while hugging the pillow, i was assuming it as a shield. God, my head is messed up right now.

I opened the door a bit and saw him standing there. "what do u want?" I asked. "Hey, im not going to rape you. Can you open the door wider?" He sighed. "You are not a rapist but a killer. How's that?" I asked. I know he just saved my life but still, i can't be comfortable now. Who knows i might be the next victim? moreover he always bully me at school.

"I won't do anything" he sighed. "Promise"

"Yes i promise. you are the first person who make me promised" He groaned and pushed the door because i was too slow. He then stepped inside and lied down on my bed.

I stared at him and wanted to get out but he called me. "What's wrong with your leg" he asked. I looked down to my leg and saw it's starting to bleed again. "Aish" I went to grab another pants and entered the bathroom after throwing the pillow on the bed, almost hit Taehyung.

I washed off the blood and winced due to pain. Once i got out, i saw Taehyung was sitting on my bed while checking out a white box.

"Come here" he tapped the spot next to him on the bed without changing his gaze from checking what's inside the box or should i say first aid kit.

"Dont want" i shook my head. "Lieun, dont test me" Taehyung spoke. I groaned inside and sat next to him. "Give me your leg" he said. "For what?" i asked

"To use it as a padle. Of course to treat your wound dummy" He pulled my leg without my permission. "Yah let go of--" he threw a pillow to me as i caught it and accidentally lied down on the bed.

"Dont look away from the pillow or i will cut your leg" I can feel his hand rolling up my pants to teveal my wounded leg and touched my bare leg. I kept quiet while he was doing his work.

I thought he will do it roughly since he hates me but he didn't. He did it in gentle way, sometimes i winced when the medicine hit the cuts but the pain slowly disappears.

"Done" he said and i sat up to see he put a bandage to cover it up. "Thank you" I said while touching the bandage. "You got a pair of pretty legs" He spoke.

"Pervert" I said as i quickly stood up. "But sadly chicken's legs are prettier than yours"

"What the.." He stood up and walked to the door. "Let's go eat"

"Hold on, we are going out??" i asked. "Yes, why are u so shock?" he turned around. "You just killed someone and now we are going out?" i asked.

"Is that a problem?" He laughed a bit. "You just leaved the body on the street, what if the police comes and found you?" i asked

"Oh so you are concern about me" he smirked. "Not you, but myself" i corrected him. "Okay look, i already sent my butler to clean my mess. Now let's go eat, nothing is going to be happen. Wear something else, not sleepwears. I dont want to kill any perverts for you" Taehyung said as he walked to the outside.

I immediately closed the door and hold my head. "He got to be kidding me" I ruffled my head and heard him shouting from tmdownstairs for me to be quick. I rushed to my bag and took out a short and a long sleeved thick sweater

"Won't you be cold?" Taehyung asked once he saw me going downstairs. "I can't wear my jeans or tights, it's hurt" i looked at my leg.

"Yeah okay. Let's go" he said and we both entered the car. The driver drove off and stopped in front of a restaurant.

•••

I sighed in relief once we entered the car after we got out from the restaurant. "Why are u so scared?" He asked again with a slight laugh. "I dont want to enter a prison with you" I groaned.

"You won't if i dont lie to them, so it depends on me" He turned to me. "So be nice with me" He smiled brightly like an innocent child