Seventeen

"We meet again" he smiled.

"what are u doing here?" I asked with heavy eyes. "Im sorry taehyung is not here--"

"No, I want to talk with you" He looked away.

"Im.. a bit busy right now. So maybe next time" I laughed a bit. "Are u sick?" he asked, concernedly.

"N-no, im fine. It's just-- nothing" Damn it my head, it's spinning and hurt. I was lacked of energy too as well

"Hey are u really okay??" Jimin was worried about me but he can't come in since i didn't unlock the gate yet.

I fell on the floor, without anyone to help me. I only can hear Jimin telling me to wake up as he tried to break the gate by the door.

I heard someone was talking, no.. there are two person. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Jin was there, sitting next to me. "You okay?" he asked

I nodded and chuckled a bit. "I was dreaming of something. I can't believe i fainted in that dream" I shook my head and sat up slowly.

"I dreamt about--" Jin shook his head as a sign we are not alone. There's someone else in the room.

I turned to my left and saw Jimin, standing by the wall with crossed arms.

"You make me worried" He sighed and walked near to me. "Thankfully he came and opened it" Jimin sat on the chair and sighed.

"Sorry" the only thing escaped from my mouth. If he is here to talk something, perhaps it's not about his dad since there's no sign of him knowing Taehyung as the killer.

We heard the door was being opened and revealed a guy. "Jimin?" he asked. Jimin turned to him and smiled. I took the chance to shake my head to Taehyung, signaled him that Jimin doesn't know anything.

"What happened?" taehyung asked as he entered and stood next to me. "Lieun fainted.." Jin spoke.

"She fainted? and you doesn't even inform me?" Taehyung was mad at Jin. "Im sorry, i dont want to make you worry" Jin looked down, respecting his master.

"Hey dont be mad at him. At least thank him and Jimin for helping me" i sighed. He looked at me and raised a bit his eyebrows once he hear jimin helped me.

I nodded and smiled to the side. "Thank you guys" Taehyung thanked them. "Anyway, what are u doing here?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"I just want to pay a visit since im near with this neighbourhood, that's all" Jimin smiled and stroked his hair to the back. "Do u want to drink anything?" Taehyung stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Anything is fine" Jimin replied and waited for Taehyung. I turned around to see Taehyung put a sleeping pills into the glass filled with juice. I shook my head but Taehyung doesn't want to listen to me and served the glass.

He put the glass in front of Jimin and we started to having a conversation. Sometimes Jimin will drink the juice but nothing happened

I looked at Taehyung weirdly. "Aish my head" Jimin suddenly groaned, caught our attentions. "Hey Taehyung, did u put something?" he asked while wincing in pain.

I was panicked and looked at Taehyung. "Just kidding. But whooa, seriously my head" Jimin shook his head a bit and stood up. "Do u want to call your driver to send you home or..?" taehyung asked

"Yeah, please call him" Jimin nodded and gave me his phone. Why me?!

I turned on his phone and saw something written on it.

Be careful

I looked at Jimin who was looking at me too. I acted like he wrote nothing and just dialed his driver's number then told him to pick his master up.

I gave back his phone and stayed in silence. Did he write it for me or it's just a coincidence?

We waited for a while until a car came and picked Jimin up then drove off. Jimin looked at me for the last time with his eyes that full with worriness before he drove off.

We entered the house and i sat on the couch, thinking about it.

"What's wrong?" taehyung asked as he sat not too far from me. "My head is hurt" I said while massaging my head.