Eleven

"A-ah.. my name is--" Should i say my real name? "My name is Iseul" I answered and looked to the front to not show my nervous expression. "Are you seriously alone? I mean a person like you doesn't have a partner?" Jimin asked with a charming smile.

"Yeah" i nodded. "How about you be my partner?" He asked. "Eh? N-no thank you. Actually-"

"Oh come on, let's go eat something" He pulled my hand and dragged me to the food section where there are many types of foods.

He took some foods, same with me but just a bit. Im not going to eat in peace with a stranger, hell no!

We sat on the table as he kept talking about something that doesn't even involves his family. Usually rich kids will be arrogant and kept talking about what they have but this Jimin, he is the one who won't do that. Same goes with Taehyung. Somehow i interested of hearing his stories.

After almost half an hour, a boy around his 20's went up to the stairs while holding a glass of champagne. He smiled brightly as he doesn't have to knock the glass since he already caught their attention. He is good looking but he can't defeat Taehyung.

He began to give speech and done after a while. "i can't believe he turned 20 already" Jimin laughed. "How old are you?" i asked.

"Im 20 too, but my birthday is on the next month" He smiled in excitement. "How old are you?" Jimin asked. "E-er.. im --"

"Can i join you guys?" I startled and turned around when someone hold my shoulder. I looked up to see Taehyung was standing next to me as he changed his gaze to Jimin.

"You said you dont have a partner?" Jimin asked me. "I came here just now because of my busy schedule" Taehyung told Jimin. "Sorry babe" He bended down and kissed my forehead. "N-no it's okay" i shook my head, holding myself from blushing. I know he is acting, just to avoid from Jimin suspecting us.

Taehyung smiled as he pulled a chair and sat next to me while placing his arm behind me.

I turned to Taehyung and saw a drop of blood on his neck. I used my thumb and wiped it. Taehyung didn't say anything and just smiled of my action.

We were staying like that while talking with Jimin like nothing happened.

•••

"Phew" Taehyung sighed as soon as we reached the house. We both were sitting on the couch, still in our dress and suit as Taehyung rested his head on my shoulder.

"That Jimin.." He began to speak. "What's about him?" I asked. "No, nothing" he shook his head and stood up. "It's late, go to sleep" Taehyung smiled a bit and walked to his room. Someone rang the bell, i opened it to see Jin. "At least this time he didn't mess up" Jin chuckled.

•••

It's sunday, there's no sign of Taehyung standing next to me or shouting my name to wake me up. Just a peaceful moment which letting me continue my sleep.

It's 11a.m already. My eyes widened to see it and quickly sat up. I yawned while stretching my arms.

"Okay this is weird, even Jin is not here to wake me up" I washed my face and brushed my teeth then walked downstairs.

"Taehyung? jin?" I called out for them but nobody answers me. I peeked into Taehyung's room to see he was lying there on the bed, sleeping soundly.

I smiled derply as i thought of something. "Time for revenge" i said to myself and stepped inside. His room is dark, the ocean blue curtains covered the window, which make the sunlight turned blue inside the room.

I took a deep breath before i pulled away his comforter. He wasn't wear any shirt. "Yah Kim Taehyung wake up now it's morning already" I said with a high tone, his eyebrows were narrowed ad he opened his eyes and looked at me with his small eyes 

"ugh.." he groaned and turned to the other way while pulling the comforter back to cover himself but i didn't let him as i was pulling it too.

"Wake up" I pressed my tone but he doesn't listen to me as he pulled it harder and i tripped on my feet.

I almost fell on him but i quickly put my hand to support myself. "That was close" i sighed in relief.

He pulled and hugged me as i was on him now. "what the hell are you doing?" I asked and tried to get up but he won't let me go. "You make me cold, now be a comforter for me" He said as he placed me next him and still was hugging me then put the comforter on us.

"Just use the--"

He closed his eyes back, fell asleep. I was in his arms, his bare chest is really close with me, shit his abs. How can he has a cute face even when he is sleeping?

i heard the door creeked as i turned around a bit in quick to see Jin was standing there. "Er.. i saw you admiring him and smile but i will forget about it. I will act like nothing happen, i swear" He said in whisper way before he closed the door.