Ten

I smiled upon seeing myself on the mirror. I love this dress, i love to wear this, i love the one bought it- wait what? No no no!

I shook my head and grabbed my purse that comes with the dress, taehyung bought it along.

I took a deep breath and walked out from my room. "Where is Lieun? It's-"

Taehyung looked up to me who was going downstairs in the dress. "O..kay now it feels weird. Dont look at me like that" I said with a poker face.

"I can't do that" Taehyung laughed slightly. "but you need to close your eyes" Taehyung looked at Jin who was staring at me with his jaw hangs opened.

"Im sorry" Jin looked away as i laughed and stood in front of Taehyung. "Is this why you doesn't want to show me earlier? Because you know i will melt right there" He asked. "what? no, it's my first time to wear this kind of dress. My stepmom won't make me wear it" I chuckled a bit, ashamed.

"Glad im your first to made you wear this" Taehyung smiled and hold my hand. "Let's go, we need to go now"

We both walked to the door as Jin waved his hand, saying his goodbye to us.
We got inside the car and it drove off to the place. It took half an hour to get there, i almost fell asleep because of that.

Once we reached, the driver got out and opened the door for Taehyung. Taehyung got out and i followed after him as he offered his hand.

I gladly took it as we were arm in arm and we walked inside the house. A guard was checking the guest list.

"Hey, is he checking the list??" I whispered. "Yeah" Taehyung nodded, act all calmly.

"What if.."

"Dont worry" he said with a smile, which make me trust him. I nodded and stopped talking while praying everything will be fine. I dont want to be caught now, im afraid.

"Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said with a straight face like he doesn't have any fears. The guard was checking the list, making my heart beats fast.

The guard nodded and the other guard opened the door. we stepped inside then i pulled his arm and whispered to him.

"How?" i asked. "My uncle will take care about that. My job is just to kill people" Taehyung smiled without looking at me as he was scanning the place.

He then brought me to the balcony of the house as we were alone there since the other guest were enjoying themselves with foods and drinks.

"There's another 10 minutes" Taehyung said while resting his arms.
"O-oh.." i answered awkwardly. Why am i become like this?

"You look pretty" he said while looking to the front. "stop it, first you said that i melted your heart and now this" I laughed.

"It's the truth" He stopped and continued afterwards. "Hey.. about me.." he took a deep breath. "Im not killing people just for fun. I need to do it for my uncle or he will do something to ruin my family" He is telling me??

"I.. need to do it. I cant let he hurt them. I only have my parents" He sighed and looked at his handwatch. "It's almost the time, i need to go now. Stay here, dont go anywhere" He said.

So he is not killing people without reason. Aren't there another choices?

"Oh one more thing, im sorry about the other day. I kissed you" He smiled to the side. He make my heart fluttered when he said it. Why is he apologising??

"That's the only thing appeared on my mind to make you stop" he chuckled as he took my hand and kissed the back of it then walked away, leaving me alone.

"Wait.." i said but he already disappeared from my sight. Why it feels different? Why is he acting like this, im afraid that i will fall for him if he keep on doing this. I almost forgot about what he did to me at school because of his kindness, the way he treat me just now..

I groaned as i rested my face on both hands. "Excuse me miss?" I turned around immediately since there's no one except me. I saw a guy well dressed in suit.

"Yes?" i answered. Another hot guy.

"Are u alone?" He asked while smiling and stood next to me. "Uh.. yeah" i nodded once i realised i shouldn't tell anyone about Taehyung.

"Same here" he laughed slightly.

"My name is Park Jimin, a friend of the person who just turned 20 today"