Four

"Hey, wake up" Someone poked my cheek. I groaned in sleepy way and turned to another way. "5 minutes.." I answered lazily. "5 minutes my ass, hurry up we are going to be late" he said as he pulled the comforter that was covering my whole body.

"Yah it's cold!" i shouted as i sat up and stared at Taehyung who picked a fight with me early in the morning.

I looked around, this is not my room. Taehyung is here..

"Yes it's not a dream and one more thing, why are u always use disrespectful words with me? im your senior u know" He crossed his arms.

"Respect me first then i will" I stood up and went to grab my towel. I turned around to see he's still standing there. "Is there anything you want?" I asked. "Nope" he shook his head. "Then please get out. I need to take a bath" I groaned.

"Just do it" He shrugged. "Hey, the longer you are here, the longer i take the time to get ready" I put a straught face. "Alright" he groaned and closed the door after he stepped out.

I didn't waste my time and took a quick bath then wore my uniform which i already iron last night.

i finished dressed up from my head to toe. I grabbed along my school bag, phone and wallet before leave the room.

"Taehyung" i called him who was wearing a tie to let him know i already done. "Wait a second" He said while watching the tv as his hands moving to tie up the necktie.

"About yesterday.." My eyes didn't stay still. Sometimes i will look to the ceilling, then back to his back body, after that to the floor for several times due to my nervousness. Why the hell am i feeling nervous?

"Thank you" I finally let it out. "For what?" he asked. "Because you saved me" My hands were interwined together, too nervous. "Yeah no problem. So you comitted your crime now?" He turned to me with a smile.

"Yah, i didn't kill the man. You did" I groaned and went to wear my shoes. "You are going to by yourself?" He asked. I nodded "Yeah i dont want them to see me with you. A bully and his victim, whoa no" I shook my head

"Should I make you wear a necklace? So i know if u run away from me" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "No it's okay, i dont want to be someone's puppy" I stood up and stepped a bit to make the shoes more fit.

"Here" He put a toast in front of me, telling me to eat it. I stared at him for a while. "I didn't put any poison" He sighed. "I dont trust you. Once you shook a can and gave it to me "

"Yes i did but i didn't put anything this time" I still looked at him. He suddenly munched a bit of the toast and my jaw dropped. "See, no poison" He said as he put the toast inside my mouth and forced me to bite it.

I didn't say anything and walked out from his house. "Be caln Lieun" i told myself while munching the toast.

•••

Once i reached the school, i saw Taehyung already there with his friends since he comes to school by car. Does they know he is a killer? No? I looked away once he saw me staring at him.

I cursed under my breath and walked fast to get inside the school building.

"Morning Lieun" I lifted my head up from the table to see my friend Bora. "Morning" i greeted her back with a smile. "Is there something happened? Your expression is.. gloomy" She spoke. "No there isn't" i shook my head while laughing slightly.

Oh my god if i can just tell her what really happened yesterday!

•••

Nothing unusual happened, just our language teacher absent for a week because she needs to take care of her mother.

I was sitting there, quietly. Bora went to see her boyfriend at the other class, lucky her.

"No you can't see her" I heard a girl from my class was having a fight talk. "Hey, i said you can't!" Her tone became higher.

As i lifted my head, everyone in my class was looking at the door where it's happening. Suddenly i heard she screamed a bit, makes me stood up right away and went to the door.

"If you listen to me, you won't get that" He sighed as he put back his hand into his pocket and saw me "Oh, Lieun" He smiled and stepped inside.

"I told her i want to meet the class rep, she doesn't let me" Taehyung tilted his head back a bit to the girl. "What are you doing here" I asked while gritting my teeth. "I have something to talk with you" He said as he sat on the teacher's desk.

I wanted to go but he hold my hand. "Running away?" He asked. "Im going to my friend you asshole. Now let me go" i pulled away my hand harshly and went to the girl. Im asking for the worst, seriously.

"You okay?" i asked her and saw her left cheek was red. "You dont deserve this Lieun, he is too much" She said with a worry face.

"You.. are worry about me?" i asked. "We all do. You are our classmate" she sighed as i helped her to stand up. "Thank you and im sorry. But dont worry i will take care of it by myself" I smiled before i went back to Taehyung.

"If you want to talk, let's go to the outside" I said to Taehyung who was sitting on the desk like he did nothing. "But why?" He asked.

I looked at him for a while in annoyance. He do this on purpose, he must want to do something on me again. I shouldn't take my eyes off of him.

"So what do u want" I asked. He was looking at me for a while with a small smile. "Listen here" he pulled my arm and whispered to my ear. "I won't hesistate to hurt them worse than this if they got into my way after this. Remind them, class rep" He let go of me and smiled.