Eight

"What did u do?!" i shouted as i was struggling to get up but he hugged me. "Dont move. Can we stay like this, you are warm" He said while hugging me.

"Yah dont make me be a killer by killing you!" I shouted but he just laughed. "Im cold.." he said. "Then wear a thick shirt you dumbass!" He let me go and i immediately stood up.

"Once again you do that, i swear I will tear off your mouth" I pointed to his face. "Then you can't kiss me anymore" He wriggled his eyebrows while smiling.

"I dont care about that-- ugh" I walked to the door and met with Jin who was standing there. "What happened??" Jin asked. "Ask your dumb master" I growled and walked upstairs, to my room and shutted the door.

•••

"why are you ignoring me" Taehyung asked while poking my shoulder. We were at the school, i haven't soeak to him yet since last night.

I stopped and turned to him. "Stop doing that" i warned. "Or what?" he laughed slightly when someone came, approaching us. "I can see you has stopped from bullying her" It's his classmate, yoongi.

Taehyung looked at me for a while and opened his mineral bottle which i thought he's going to drink it. Without my realisation, he poured the cold mineral water on me, make me all wet.

"Dude, she looks hot" Yoongi laughed while checking me out. "Yeah she is but she is so stupid" Taehyung laughed while i was forming my hand into a fist, holding my anger.

"You are going to regret this" I told him and walked away with all students' eyes on me. Some of them laughed and some of them pitied on me.

I went to my locker and took out a towel to dry my hair. I was drying it while walking to the classroom and entered the class.

"Lieun what happened?" a boy asked. "You guys know what is this about" i smiled weakly as i went to my seat. "Lieun, is there anything we can help you with?" A girl asked.

"N-no, it's okay. I dont want anyone to be involves into this. Please" i smiled.

"Anyway where is Bora?" I asked. "I dont know, maybe she is absent. Usually she will come early"

"Aish this girl" i scratched my head eventhough it's not itchy. I was alone during the lessons, my bestfriend didn't come to school.

•••

"Lieun, taehyung is here" The class rep said in annoyance. I got up and walked to the door with their gazes on me.

"What is it? Thanks to you, now im wet" i looked into his eyes angrily. "Wet..?" he smirked, thinking negative things. "Shut the fck up, you know i meant the other way. Anyway what do u want? im busy" i sighed.

"Tonight i will be home late. Dont wait for me" He informed. "I won't" I shook my head while crossing my arms. He took a deep breath and exhale. "You should be thankful we are at the school" he smiled and gave me the keys to his house.

"Im going to meet my uncle tonight" He said. "I didn't ask" I raised my eyebrows. "That's it, come here!" H pulled me out and the door closed. I wanted to break free but he wouldn't let me.

"What's happening here?" A teacher showed up behind us. Taehyung let go of my hand and pointed to me. "She act arrogantly at me, and i dont like it. That's why i want to teach her to not do that anymore"

"What the--?!"

"But since Madam is here, i think to just let it go and let the real teacher to teach her about manners" he looked at me.

"That's how teenagers nowdays, always has that behaviour" She soghed and shook her head. "It's okay, you can go back to your class. im sure Lieun won't do that anymore" She smiled as she tapped my shoulder, as a sign to get inside.

We both walked back to the class and i shot him a glare once i turned around to see him. He just stood there with unsatisfied expression.

•••

As he said, he came home late. Jin must have followed with him going there. Why he needs to meet his uncle and what's happening between them?

Taehyung said about his uncle the other day, is he related to why Taehyung keeps on killing people?

I threw myself on the couch as i just done bathed. My stomach was growling, asking for food.

"Oh right.. Jin is not here" I let out a sigh and stood up, walking to the kitchen.

There's so much ingredients, my eyes were sparkling to see those. I decided to cook for myself and cooked something.

I ate the meal made by me while watching the tv. During eating, someone called my phone and i quickly looked at my phone.

There's mom's contact written on it. "What does she wants?" i spoke to myself and picked up. "Where are u?" The first thing she asked.

Seriously this woman? Can't she at least ask about my condition and be worry? "In the grave" i answered. "Are u mad at me?" she asked which i can picture she's pouting. "No im not" i laughed in fakeness.

"So where are you? i want to come there" She asked once again. "Im at a killer's house, please dont come here or he will kill you in no time" i said, im not lying of course 

"You are great in joking, hurry up tell me" she groaned in frustration. "Oh look, i have a bunch of homeworks. Got to go" I ended the call before she could say anything. I know she is my mom or just a stepmom, but still she started all of these. I wouldn't have jump into this dark hole if not because of her.

I finished eating and went to the sink to wash my dishes. When i was washing it, i heard a girl screams which comes from the tv.

I startled a bit to hear it and turned off the tv. "Did he kill someone and they screamed like that..?" i thought to myself about Taehyung. I shook my head and came to my sense. "Why am i thinking about it. such a stupid" i said to myself 

I went upstairs and started doing my homeworks. Two hours passed and still Taehyung and Jin are not home yet.

"Where are they? are they fine?" I asked myself when taking a few minutes for break. Wait, why am i concerning about them? and moreover that Taehyung. I slapped my face slightly, just to wake myself.

I continued doing my homework again and finished it in another 30 minutes. I yawned and stretched my arms then looked at the clock.

It's 11p.m, should i be worry now?

I grabbed my phone and dialed Taehyung's number.

He didn't pick up.

I called him for several times, still no answer. I was too worried, what if something bad happens?

I went downstairs, it's really peaceful but too quiet somehow it makes me scared.

I lied down on the couch and decided to just wait them until they reach home. But i was too tired and fell asleep right away.