Twenty-six

"Oh no.. not again" i groaned as i stood up and went to the door, trying to open it but i failed. "Oh my god! Can't u just let me go?!" I slammed the door as hard as i can, i even threw the chair to break the door but I can't.

Suddenly the door opened, as someone was being pushed in. "Taehyung!" I shouted and kneeled next to him. His hand being tied behind, so did his legs. "And.. who are you?" A man asked. His age is around 50's. Taehyung's shirt is not longer a shirt, it's torn and revealed his body, he is wounded.

"Why the hell are u asking me?! im the one who should ask you"

"We found her at the house, along with Mr Park's son" a man said. So he is the one who touched me. i gritted my teeth and looked at them.

"Dont be so mad" the man chuckled and walked toward me. "What is your relationship with this bastard" He stepped on Taehyung's behind.

"Stop it you retard! Let him go!" I shouted. "I ask you once again, what is your relationship with him?" He chocked me on the neck.

"Go die" I said with my shaking tone, looking at him with my death glare. "You are so brave" he laughed and let me go. "But let's see if you are brave enough to see me kill him" The man took out a gun and pointed right on Taehyung's head.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I yelled and pushed him away and covered Taehyung who is lifeless and coughed blood. "In case u want to know, im his uncle" he smirked evily.

"You dont need to say it as i can know just by looking at your behaviour" I spoke rudely. "This girl.." He laughed and the pulled me by my hair. "Do u want to die and sacrifice yourself by replacing his place?" He pointed the gun

I didn't answer, i dont know the answer.

"Then let me just kill you" he was about to pull the trigger and i waited for the bullet to pierce into me and feel the pains but.. it didn't

I opened my eyes a bit to see he was smiling and laughed.

"This is too easy. I want to do something else" He said and looked at Taehyung. "Hey wake up" He slapped Taehgung's cheek which make me angry and wanted to go to him but a man stopped me.

"Dont touch him you stink old man!"

"Hey, wake up!" Another man gave him a bottle of water and poured it on taehyung. He woke up because of the cold and winced in pain immediately as the water flows on his wounds.

"Look, who is here" His uncle said and pulled his hair to lift his head and look at me. "Lieun!" Taehyung shouted and struggled to break free but his evil uncle wont let him.

"You want her? Go on" He stood up and stepped backwards, same with the man who was holding me. I went to Taehyung and hold him

"What are u doing here" he asked. "I dont have any idea too" i sighed. "I let you guys be together for now. I have a plan next" His uncle smiled creepily. "What is your plan? Damn it Uncle just let me go or just let her go!" Taehyung shouted 

"I will. Yeah i will. Dont worry" He smiled. "But, only one way. Here" He threw me a gun and i hold it.

"What the fck?" i looked up at him. "The last one who survive, i will let the person go" He smiled. "Oh one more thing, i'll give you 20 minutes or both of you will die" he laughed before he got out from the room and locked it.

"Open this fcking door you asshole!!" I shouted and knocked hard the door. "Lieun.. lieun!" Taehyung called me twice because i didn't answer him. "what?"

"Come here, open this rope" he pointed using his eyes. I kneeled down next to him and untied his hands.

He hold his wrist with other hand and sighed. "What are we going to do?" I asked. "Just stay, no need to do kill anyone" He chuckled.

"and how can u be so confident?" I asked. "I dont know, it's just.. no need to panic. Just wait until he opens the door" Taehyung smiled. "He wont do that easily, we still have another 15 minutes or we will be dead!" I said.

"Hey, look at me. Dont be so scared, im here. Come" he gestured his hand and i sat between him. "You are injured" I said while looking at his face. "It's nothing" He laughed and hold my hand.

"Can we please think the way out? I dont think he will just let us go" My heart was beating so fast. "Aish, just be quiet. I know what to do" He smiled and landed his head on my shoulder "im tired" he spoke.

"Just rest, i will--" I wanted to get up but he hold me tight, stopping me. "Why are u so stubborn, just stay" he sighed.

I sat there, quietly but inside of me telling me that i need to think of the way to escape. I just can't stay here and wait until his uncle comes in again. What if he really mean that he will kill both of us? I dont think he is playing though.

"Taehyung, im sorry but i really need to think. You can just rest-- Taehyung?" I moved but he didn't move even an inch. "Hey, are u sleeping?" I asked, no answer.

"Taehyung!" i shouted calling him and feel his pulse, it's weak. "No no, what did--"

I saw a blood stain from his side, i lifted his shirt a bit to see it's bleeding.