Twenty

Lol i just cant make my readers wait so i decided to publish another chapter and i did. Phew.

Okay need to rest. Enjoy!

"Lieun!" Taehyung shouted my name when i was walking upstairs. I didn't mind him and just continued walking.

I entered my room and lied down on my bed.

"I called you" Taehyung said while standing at the door. I kept in silence, im too heartbroken. He is too much for involving my mom into this.

"Lieun, i know you can hear me" Taehyung pressed his tone. I didn't close my eyes but just stared to the other way, crying soundless.

"Lieun, im talking to you right now. Dont u dare me, look at --" He pulled my shoulder in anger to see i was crying, my eyes are red.

"I told you to not touch me anymore" I pushed his hand away and sat up. "Look, im sorry okay?" He put a sad face.

"I've never bring your parents into this. How could you? Just leave me alone. If im a burden to you, i won't stay here anymore. Dont worry" I said as i lied down back.

"Lieun--" Jin came inside and hold Taehyung's shoulder, telling him to calm down and let me calm myself down.

•••

I sat up and yawned while stretching my arms. "Where is taehyung?" i asked myself and stood up. I was about to opened the door when i remembered the incident last night.

"Oh.." I said and looked down for a while. "Maybe i should teach him some lessons" I know i need to forgive him.

I was eating the breakfast with Jin when Taehyung came out after he wore his uniform.

"Hey" He said to me. Is he making his first move to an unknown girl at a club or what?

"Hey" i replied and just eat my cereal without looking at him. "So u forgive me?" He asked as he sat next to me. "Let's not talk about it" i shook my head and stood up then walked to the sink, washing my bowl.

I took my glass and drank the milk. "Im going first" I said to Jin and Taehyung then grabbed my bag. Before i stepped out from the house, i heard Taehyung sighed heavily.

I was walking to the school when i bumped into Bora. "what's wrong?" She asked. "Why do u always ask me that?"

"Because your face tells everything" Bora wiggled her eyebrows.

"Did u fight with Taehyung?" She asked and I nodded.

"Oh is this means i have the chance to get --"

"Fck off" I smiled to her. "Hey im just joking" She said while laughing nervously. "Next time, dont say something like that again. Okay?" She nodded instantly while put up a hand by her side

We reached the school and saw Taehyung with his friends, Yoongi was there too.

Yoongi elbowed Taehyung as a sign to point at me. I looked away, showing my anger and just walked to the building. We both got inside the class and sat on our own places.

•••

We were having a math lesson which make our mind messed up. It's so hard, damn. The teacher gave us a test, which we need to do it in time.

Someone suddenly knocked our classroom door when we were being quiet as hell to finish the test.

The teacher walked to the door and opened it. "May i help you?" he asked the person and they were talking for a while until the teacher called my name.

"Someone wants to meet you, BUT finish your test first" i sat down back with a cracked smile. Seriously?

I did the test as fast as i can, too curious who is here to see me. Once i finished, i shouted "Done!" And put the paper in front, on the desk.

I opened the door and walked out. "Where is-"

"That's quick" I turned around and saw Jimin was there, standing. There's sunglasses on his head.

"What do u want?" i asked. "Come here" he pulled me and went somewhere. "Where are u bringing me?! hey stop i need to go back! stop!" i shouted but he tighten his grip and dragged me away.

He brought me to the back of the building and let my hand go. "What do u think you are doing?!"

"Dont stay with them anymore, stay with me. Please" Jimin said with a pair of pitiful eyes, he was begging me. Is he insane??

"Wait, why are u so.. i mean i met your for just one day and you are acting to much" I shouted.

"You won't understand. You remind me of someone"

"What the.. okay im out" I laughed a bit and ran away.