Twenty-one

"What the hell is his problem? Crazy" i hissed while walking back to my class. His words kept remind on my mind, making shake my head to make it go away.

Without my realising, a figure was walking toward me which is the opposite way. He looked at with a shock face, but i didn't. Instead of be shock, i sighed and looked away.

"Li--"

"Dude! where are u going?" Yoongi came and put an arm around Taehyung's shoulder while i just walking passed them. "Oh? is that Lieun, you didn't do anything to her?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung just stayed quiet.

I went back to my class and got mad by the teacher. He said that he is worried about his student with an outsider. I just laughed awkwardly and sat down at my place.

"Who was it?" Bora asked. "A ghost" i answered and laughed slightly.

The class ended and it's time to go lunch. I didn't go eat today because i lost my appetite which i dont know why. My throat feels hurt, i hate this.

Everything went smooth and finally the school is over. I stretched my hands, showing how tired i was.

"Hey Bora, can i stay at your house tonight?" Bora was packing her things. "Okay, but are u sure?" Bora asked as she pointed to the door. I turned around and saw Yoongi, waving hand at me with a smile.

"What does he wants??" i asked. "Can i come in?" He asked and i nodded. He is a polite guy or just acting now? there is no teacher and yet he is asking.

He walked to my desk and saw Bora. What is she looking at? She was looking at Yoongi's face? No.. she isn't. Neck? Nope.. Hands? No.. What the hell is she looking at??

My eyes widened and hit her slightly. "Perv" I moved my lips. "Shut up" She said with only lips movement as Yoongi looked at us confusedly 

"Dont mind us. What do u want?" i asked. "Does Taehyung and you are in a relationship?" He asked. "And where did u hear it? From himself?" I asked. "Nope, from here" he pointed to his brain.

"Yeah you are genius right?" I mocked him. "I want to ask you so many things. Like what did u do until you make him falls in love with his own victim and else. But for now, want to know what happened" He smiled and Bora still was staring at his chest.

I scratched my forehead and looked up. "Can't u just ask him?" i asked with a side smile. "I've tried, but failed. That's why im here" He said. "Yeah, i want to know it too" bora spoke.

If only i can tear off that little piece of mouth-- sorry my bestfriend.

"We fought, that's all. No need to be busybody, im sorry but just dont" I groaned and make my way out from the class. "See you next time yoongi sunbae. Hey Lieun!" Bora catched up after me

I told her that i will go to her house by 8p.m since i need to pack my things. I can't just stay here, first im a burden. Second, he is a killer. And third, i need to be careful from him. What jimin said is true, but the wrong part is the one to be blame. Jin is not the murderer but Taehyung is.

"Where do u want to go??" Jin asked and sat on my bed. "Im going to live somewhere else" i smiled a bit while my hands moving. "And where is that?" Jin asked.

"My friend's house" I replied. "Where is.. he?" i asked Jin. "Who is that?" he asked eventhough he knows. "Our dear Taehyung" i faked a smile. "I should've recorded that. As usual, he went to haunt someone" Jin shrugged his shoulder. "And im waiting for him to inform me" he looked at his handwatch.

"Ah.. good luck" i spoke like i dont care about it. "Hey can't u just forgive him?" he asked. "I did" i nodded. "Just a simple matter, i won't take it too far" i continued. "Then why are u going?" He asked. "Because i need to" i smiled and stood up. There's another an hour until it's 8p.m sharp.

I was sitting in the living room with Jin, watching the tv.

Someone knocked the door, i told Jin to not open it but he did. "Wait Jin--" Someone shot him by the shoulder. The person missed because Jin was avoiding.

"Jin!" I shouted and ran to Jin who was lying on the floor, bleeding. "What the hell are u doing Jimin?!"

"Im just seeking for revenge, That's all" He smiled a bit as he broke the gate and stepped inside the house. "He is not at fault!"

"Then whose fault?? Clearly someone saw he was behind the house building where the body be found!" Jimin yelled as he threw a picture on the floor, near me.

I picked up and looked at it. "Oh my god" I spoke to see it's clearly Jin. I can see his face well because of the street light. "No you misunderstand. He is not the one who--"

"Yeah it's not him. It's me" A voice be heard by the door.