Sixteen

We looked at each other with shock expression.

"I got some candies, chips and chocolate for night snacks... er what happened?" Jin came with full hands.

•••

"why did you tell him im your brother??" i asked while putting down the plastic bags.

"Because he knew i only have a cousin and he is a boy" Taehyung sighed. "And maybe he knows already that im not your brother" I lied down on the couch.

"Hey so what's the problem? Just let him be" Taehyung shrugged and went inside his room. "Lieun, accompany me" He said.

"Whaaatt? Im tired you know" i sighed. "Hey, Jin is tired too but he is barely cooking right now. You, come here" He pointed with his finger and stepped inside his room.

I stood by the door. "what do u want?" i asked with a lazy tone. "I have some homeworks to do, please stay with me" he took his books and sat on the chair by the desk and started doing it.

"Why i need to" I scratched my head and sat on the bed, next to the desk. "I can't teach you, you know that right" I asked.

"Yeah, i just need you to accompany me. That's all" He spoke while his hand started to write an essay.

It took an hour to finish it halfway, he needs to submit it this friday. I admit it, his language teacher is cruel though, giving the students so many essays.

"Dinner!" Jin shouted firm the outside. "Coming!" I shouted and poked Taehyung's shoulder. "Let's eat"  said.

"Im not done yet" he said and continued writing it. "You need to take a break or your brain will explode" I adviced him.

He stood up and followed after me to the kitchen and ate together with Jin. It's great to have Jin as a butler and at the same time as a chef. 2 in 1 guys.

I washed my plate and glass then wanted to excuse myself but Taehyung stopped me. "Who says u can go?" he asked. "what do u mean" i put a poker face. "You need to stay with me until i finish my homeworks" he took another bite.

"Are u kidding me" i asked. "No im not, you can wait for me in my room" He said and continued eating. "What the hell with this fcking little br--"

"Did u say something?"

"No" I shook my head and walked to his room. It was cold in the because of the air conditioner and comfortable too. I sat on the bed while resting my back on the headboard.

I was looking at my phone, chatting with Bora about girly things while waiting for Taehyung.

"Sorry, i helped Jin clean the kitchen" Taehyung said as he came inside and sat on the chair.

He stretched his arms before he continued his works. Sometimes he will just sit there, thinking so hard about the points and words.

The clock showed 12a.m

"Hey, u dont want to sleep?" I asked. "No, if u want to, go ahead" He answered without looking at me.

I got up and stood next to him, watching what he is doing. "That's a long paragraph" I said. "How many essays have you done?" i asked. "Three i think"

"Three, took a long time and very long pharagraphs, and another two left. Seriously, i want to meet your teacher" I joked.

"9a.m" taehyung said. "and.. what is that?" I asked. "Tomorrow she will enter our class for her lesson at 9.am, maybe u can meet her that time" He grinned.

"Yah not funny. You know im just joking right" I hit his shoulder. "your hit feels like a massage, please proceed"

"Just tell me you want a massage. Im not that cruel to hit you many times" i laughed and started to massaging his shoulders while he took a rest.

After a few minutes, he told me it's enough and told me to go to sleep. Im sleepy but at the same time im pity on him.

I told him i will wait for him and sat on the bed again. I plugged in my earphones and listened to the songs while waiting for him.

Unexpectedly i fell asleep without me realising it.

•••

"You caught a cold" Taehyung said as i opened my eyes. "What?" I asked. "You are not going to school today, stay at home" He was wearing his uniform jacket and grabbed his bag.

"Whoa no i dont have--" I sneezed right away. "I dont know how you can caught that because im the one who studied until late night" He chuckled and ruffled my hair a bit. "Jin will take care if you, got to go" He smiled and walked out.

"wait is he serious??" i stood up and saw Jin closed the door which Taehyung just leaved.

"Why are u up? you need to stay in your --" i sneezed again. Oh god im full with bacteria!

•••

I was resting, feeling weak so much. "im going to buy some medicine" Jin said and i just nodded. He told me to lock the door so i did.

A while later, someone rang the bell many times. My sleep was being disturbed by that, gosh did Jin forgot to bring the key or what?

I stood up weakly and walked to the door. I opened and about to angry at Jin since my mood is not that good but my eyes widened to see who is it.

"We meet again" he smiled.