Twenty-seven (last chapter)

Someone must have stabbed him with a knife and pulled it out, leaving the bloody hole there.

"Taehyung, no no.. hey! dont leave me!" i hold his face and i dont have any choice but to slap him slightly to wake him up. I lied him down and ripped some of his shirt and wrapped around his waist, to stop the bleeding.

Is this why he said to not worry about killing? because he knows that it will turn out like this??

"Taehyung, wake up. Dont leave me" i cried as i landed my ear on his chest, to listen to his heartbeat. It's became slow and slower.

I was crying in a mess, holding his hand when his uncle barged in. "Oh, did u kill him or..?" He asked but he doesn't care. "You are the one who fcking killed him!!" I ran to him, want to snatch the gun but he choked me again. Is this his habit or what? Choking people.

"Aish this little bug" He groaned and slammed me by the wall without letting me go. "You should be thankful that you are free now. Why bother to fight me? The door is open, go on" He laughed but i spitted on him, making him angry.

"You are so rude girl. You are the one who should be dead not Taehyung. My mistake. At least he is useful, not like you" he slammed me again, the pain from before is not cured yet, and here he is, adding another pain.

I hold his hand with my both hands, trying to break free from his tight grip as my face turned blue already. "Let me go.." i said, trembling. My whole body became numb.

"Oh where did your courage go? Nobody will help you here--"

A gunshot be heard as blood splashed to my face and something hit the wall on me. I closed my eyes because it's too sudden and the grip slowly became lose. Tae's uncle was shouting, and fell on the floor because in pain while covering his ear.

I looked at the wall and saw a bullet stucked in there. His hands were bloody because of the blood cane out from his ear, which is where Jimin shot.

Jimin walked to me and hold my face. "You okay?" he asked and i nodded. "Taehyung!" My eyes widened and rushed to him.

"Jimin we need to bring him to the-- Jimin?" He was looking to the man with an emotionless face. "Did u tell that boy to kill my dad?" Jimin asked but he didn't answer.

"Im fcking ask you, or should i shoot the other one?!" Jimin pointed out his gun. "No no! Please dont! yes i did!" He confessed. "Did u.. kill my fiance..?" Jimin asked again. This time his tears ran down on his cheeks.

"Y-yes!" He nodded fast. "But why?! both of them are not guilty. They didn't do anything wrong" He cried and wiped his tears harshly. "I dont like it to see your father's bussiness is---"

He screamed in pain again when Jimin shot him by the leg, Jimin is not the same. He is merciless now.

"Jimin stop it!" I said and he looked at me. "You want me to stop? Imagine how many innocent people, he killed by using Taehyung to do it and what he did to Taehyung already!" Jimin said while pointing to Taehyung.

He is right. He killed so many innocent people and dirtied Taehyung's hands. And now he did something to kill Taehyung and almost killed me.

"He doesn't deserve the pure and rich world. He needs to be dead" Jimin said. "You can't be forgiven, no you can't" Jimin shook his head. "Why my family, why.." Jimin shouted, showing his anger as he shot the man right on his chest.

Jimin let go of the gun and fell on the floor. "I did it.." he chuckled at the same time he cried. "I have killed him" Jimin said.

I just stared at him, with worriness. Jimin stood up and walked to me. "Let's go" He said as he lifted Taehyung up and brought to the outside.

There were many person at the outside of the room, dead. I looked up to Jimin who has a serious expression on. This is the same Jimin who i found the other day, playing game on the floor. This is the same Jimin who offered myself to stay with him because too worry.. and this it the same Jimin who told Taehyung that he still doesn't forgive him and yet he is holding Taehyung now.

•••

We brought Taehyung to the hospital and everything went fine. His parents are safe, same goes with him.

Taehyung be arrested after that because he is guilty for killing people bit since he was being forced, he wont received the death punishment but stay in jail for 3 years. Jimin stayed for two years since he killed those people in the building to defend himself.

•••

"Oh it's you, come in" i smiled to see Jimin was there in front of the door. "Mom, Jimin is here!" I brought him to the living room and we both joined Mr and Mrs Kim. "How is your work?" Mrs Kim asked.

They took me in their care after they listened to my story, Taehyung's, Jimin's and Jin's stories. I already stayed with them for almost three years.

"Well, as usual. Hard" He laughed and took a sip of the tea. "I can't wait for tomorrow" I said while interwined my hands tightly, because too excited.

"I hope i can change the time" i sighed, making them laughed. Jimin always visit us, because he already assume us as his another family since the incident.

•••

"Mom, you are up?" i asked to see she was making breakfast. "How can i be sleeping? My son is coming home today" She smiled sweetly and a tear escaped from her eye. A dropnof happiness tear.

"Yeah" I nodded and smiled. "Where is dad?" I asked. "He is taking a shower, we will go after he has done"

We ate our breakfast eventhough just a small bites and we didn't even finish the breakfast. Too excited to meet him again.

We got inside the car and Mr Kim or should i say dad, drove off. I was sitting at the back, can't wait.

Once the car stopped, i know rmit right away that we reached the place already. Mom and dad went inside to sign some papers as i waited at the outside, next to the car.

I never change my gaze from the main door, waiting for Taehyung to come out from there.

Suddenly, i saw a figure. He doesn't change so much. I ran toward where he was and gave him a hug. He hugged me back with a smile appeared on his face.

"I missed you, Lieun"

•••••

Im sorry if this book is not that good. I've tried my best, well..

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Anyway, thank you for those who always vote and comment on my books! i really appreciate it, seriously. thanks for supporting

ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

See you on the next book!