Thirteen

I went home straight after that, i told Jimin to just drop me at the convenience store. I went home by walking and reached Taehyung's house in a short time.

The killer killed him badly, he did nothing wrong!

I will find the killer and do the same things to him.

Jimin's words kept on reminding me.

I opened the door to see Taehyung was talking with Jin. The clock showed 7.40p.m, there's another 20 minutes until Bora comes.

"Where did u go?" Taehyung asked as he stood in front of me. "Jimin brought me to the.." i spoke slowly while standing there in froze. "Wait what is he doing around here??" He asked me like I know the answer.

"Damn it Taehyung, can u please hear first what I want to talk about??" i looked up at him. "He brought me to the graveyard! the man you killed is--"

"his father" Taehyung continued, received a shock expression of mine. "I know that's his father, that's why i ask what is he doing here. Im afraid he found out who is the killer" Taehyung sighed. "This is my first time afraid if someone found out" he sighed and stroked his hair to the back.

"Im afraid that he will know about it and you will be the victim" Taehyung hold my chin up. "I cant afford to lose you" Taehyung said as he placed his lips on mine gently and we both shared a passionate kiss.

"What is it?" Taehyung broke the kiss and asked Jin who was standing not too far from us. "Your phone is ringing, but i was too late to pick it up" Jin gave Taehyung the his phone and walked away while calling back the person.

I was standing there, my feelings were mixed. Should I tell Jimin to stop and just rely on police? I dont want anyone hurt, not the person i know.

Im sorry Lieun, for telling you this. But i dont want to see anyone besides you. Yeah it sound weird but.. i already assumed you as my friend since the day we met.

Suddenly Jin placed his hand on my shoulder. "Bora will come soon, maybe you want to take a bath first? i will make our dinner" Jin said and i nodded.

I went to my room, they must have seen my gloomy expression. I took a bath and wore a pyjamas. It' sjust Bora, no need to dress up.

I went downstairs back and sat at the dining table, accompany Jin who was making the dinner. I was spacing out with a hand as a stand to hold my face on the table.

I was thinking too hard while staring at a spot blankly until i didn't realised Bora rang the bell.

"What are u doing here??" I heard Bora's voice at the door and saw Taehyung was the one who opened the door.

"Can you at least dont shout, it's late already" Taehyung groaned and step aside. Bora saw me as she entered and ran to me. "Gosh where did u go after school? who is that guy? and what happened??" She asked.

"Hey calm down, he is just.." I lokked at Taehyung. ".. my friend" i continued. "I thought he is a stalker or something" Bora sighed as she placed a hand on her heart. "Anyway, why is he living with you?" Bora whispered to me while pointing to Taehyung using her eyes.

"Hey, no need to whispers and she is the one who are living with me" Taehyung corrected her. "I dont care, i just need to know the explanation since my friend accept the offer to stay with someone who used to bully her" Bora pointed a finger to him.

"Let's talk about it later, how about we eat first?" Jin turned around and served the dishes on the table with his cheerful tone, interrupting the darken situation.

"Y-yeah" I smiled nervously while seeing both of them staring each other like a war is going to be happen.

We were eating, Jin and I kept on talking but not Taehyung and Bora. This is so unusual.

After dinner, we gathered in the living room. When Taehyung was about to sit next to me, Bora stopped him and took his place.

"What do u have any problem?" bora asked. Damn Bora, if i can tell you he is not someone to mess up with..

Taehyung hold his anger and sat next to Jin.

"Okay..  like this.. we--"

"We both are lovers" Taehyung interrupted and smiled.

None of us speak or move. It's like the time stopped when he said that. How can he said that straight to the point?? That's not even truth! I mean, that's not the reason why am i staying here

"Do u want to be dead?" Bora asked. "Hey, im your senior. Watch your language" Taehyung said while crossing his legs.

"I found out that she has a problem with her financial and stepmom, so i decided to just let her stay here"

"What? Why dont u just live with me??" Bora looked at me. "Because i found her first" Taehyung answered on my behalf, i just can smile.

"And that's why, i already fell in love with her until today. right Lieun?" Taehyung looked at me with his eyes sign. He is just using excuses.

"T-that's right, you once told me you will respect with my choice.. right?" i looked at Bora with eyes full with hopes.

"Yes but.. with him? Are u sure?" Bora asked while rolling her eyes when Taehyung looked at her. "Yeah. At first i thought that he wouldn't care about me but.. he did" I gave Bora a kind smile.

She gave up and nodded as a sign that she trust with my choice.

That night, Bora decided to overnight there since she wants to make sure Taehyung won't do anything to me. As usual Taehyung will just watch the tv and thankfully tonight he doesn't need to kill anyone.

"How can u fall in love with someone who always bullying you?" Bora asked.  We both were on my bed, ready to go to sleep

"Who knows" i shrugged and lied down. Bora smiled to hear it and lied down next to me as we both went to sleep fast.

•••

I woke up instantly when heard Bora's screaming from downstairs. Did Taehyung do something on her?!

I ran downstairs and with my jaw hangs opened i shouted Taehyung's name.