Introduction And Copy Right

I'm rewriting this story (sorry to all those who have reached a certain length and have to be hit with this disconcerting news.) This story no longer reflects who I am as a writer, and I cannot help but notice all the things that are wrong with it.

Thank you for your interest in my story, and I hope you enjoy it.

Copyright© 2016-2020 Lily Orevba

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

Characters in this book are fictional. Resemblance to places, persons living or dead is purely coincidental. This book is a work of fiction belonging to LILY OREVBA. It may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form including but not restricted to photocopying, copying and pasting, rewriting, without the prior WRITTEN and SIGNED permission of the author.

____________________________________

Sharon Annabella Freelance is the only daughter of George Freelance, the town's drunk gambler. Not only has he gambled everything away including the roof over their heads, but he has managed to gamble his daughter away also.
Left with no other choice, Sharon must marry and learn to live with the man her father lost a bet to. Well, he can have her but he will never possess her heart. That, he can bloody bet on!

__________________________________

Mathew Steiner, in a desperate attempt to be independent, leaves the comfort of his father's wealth, moves to a small town, and buys a mansion he cannot fully afford yet.

When Mathew's only hope of paying fully for the house is dashed, he is faced with two options; return to his father, a failure or, get his hands on his inheritance left by his grandfather. There is only one problem with option two; he must find a wife to do so.

Copyright © 2016-2020 Lily Orevba
All Rights Reserved.