|Chapter 16|

||Spar: to make the motions of attack and defense with the armsand fists, especially as a part of training.||

The dreaded day of the training seminar had arrived and Arabella was blank. She felt empty, void of any feelings and expectations from this event.
She was doing this for her godfather and today he would most probably find out about the King and her being mates. What he did last night was a dangerous move, making her sit on his right side; the Queen's seat.
He was deliberately divulging subtle hints that she was his mate. Arabella wondered if her Godfather had figured it out yet with how obvious the King was being about him being mates with her.

She had been told to attend the seminar for eight in the morning. Arabella had gotten dressed into a track suit that consisted of a black sports bra and a pair of black tights that both had white stripes going down the sides and the logo of the brand, since six thirty in the morning, she hadn't been sleeping since she got to England. In fact all she did was worry these days and conceal her internal agony. Her thoughts were reigned by her primitive wolf who was wild with need for their mate.
The intensity of her feral need for her mate was made Arabella shudder and it was getting harder to control her bestial component. But she was taught, well too, to calm and control her savage wolf. Only they hadn't trained her to control her primal urges concerning her mate.

Since Arabella had time to kill, she ate breakfast, ran on the tread mill, stretched and then drank some coffee. She still had twenty minutes when she decided she would leave. Before leaving Arabella had threw on a black T-shirt her over sports bra and typed in the code to her home's security system.

Driving down the now familiar lane, an uneasiness settled upon her when she arrived at the palace which was brimming with people. After security had checked if she was invited and checking her car, they allowed her in to the parking area. Parking her car, she gathered her thoughts and regret closed in on her. Arabella placed her head between her hands that rested on the steering wheel in an attempt to appease her frantic mind. Regret, shame and bitterness were trying to suffocate her. Her breathes were ragged and heavy as she sat in the car still in that position. She couldn't understand how her life had changed so drastically in a matter of a few days. She couldn't breathe, they were stifling her until she lost control and lashed out. Her fisted hands punched the steering wheel of the car and it released a loud honk. They had won.

The honk had made her aware people were around and she quickly looked up to see that the King was frozen in front of the car. He had witnessed the entire ordeal. She narrowed her eyes to him. Him, her supposed to be mate, who was supposed to take away her troubles and help her through them, to take away her worries. But he, he was the cause of all her conflict. And she hated him for it.

She quickly gathered her things and exited her car. The King was now standing by the car door as she exited. Her anger was still very much present but she kept them at bay.

"Greetings My King." She said resentfully because he had seen her act out.

"Arabella are you okay?" He questioned, worried after witnessing the scene, and took a hold of her bare upper arm.

"Yes I am fine." Arabella replied icily. How badly she wanted to drag her hand away from his hand that burned her flesh. How she condemned that it felt good to be held by him.

The king's eyebrow furrowed with concern and his forehead creased with worry. He was getting tired of Arabella's rejection and his wolf wanted her. But he respected her wishes because he knew sooner or later that she was bound to come around. There was no such thing as rejection in their world.

The king escorted Arabella to the sparring arena; the air thick with tension. The arena was surrounded by many people who were also invited to the training seminar, Vladimir could be seen in the middle of the arena. Lifting her head in the air, she could smell the distinctive scents of alphas and betas from the globe. She didn't especially like that the King's scent was the most prominent one that clouded her senses.