|Chapter 27|

||Confusion: a situation in which people are uncertain about what to do or are unable to understand something clearly.||

The ushered sounds of people scattering out of the confusion from the beautiful that was flush against the floor.

The confused expressions for the people who say their king bending down and lifting this girl off of the floor.

He scooped her up into his arms, her head against his chest, her legs hanging. He family even more confused as they looked desperately at their blood that I'll in the arms of the king.

"Alex, get the Dr. Steele right away." The King shouted at the royal Beta Alexander who had recently returned to Europe.

Out from the crowd, a smartly dressed man appeared and made his way to the King. The King followed him with Arabella in his arms.

"Where are you taking her?" Arabella's mother asked desperately following the king.

"Follow me." The King ordered as the entire Gardenian family with the addition of Vladimir and Cassandra.

He led them to an area in the castle that had been designated as a hospital for the royals. The king placed her on the bed of the infirmary as the Grey family doctor checked her pulse.

The doctor parted her mouth slightly, "Sarah, I need to intubate her immediately. Bring me a nine gauge tube."

The doctor looked at the king, "You need to leave immediately."

Another doctor ushered them out.

"What is wrong with her?" Arabella's mother questioned the doctor.

"Right now, there seems to be an obstruction of her throat, that's causing her to suffocate and Dr. Steele is intubating her as we speak. We'll have to do a few tests to figure out what cause this. I'd also like to have a few words with her mother about her history." The doctor said calmly as he spoke to the king and the Gardenias.

The doctor led Arabella's mother away from the group before Dr. Steele came out.

"Her vitals are rising and her heartbeat is strong but we don't know what caused this reaction as yet. Dr. Polo is taking the history of her to determine what cause this." He told the group more specifically the King.

When Dr. Polo returned, he asked he king, "Would you happen to know what she ate or drank before the Gardenias arrived?"

"From what I saw, she only had multiple glasses of champagne." The king replied worriedly.

"We'll have to run some tests to figure out what caused this. She may take a while to wake up." The doctor said to the Gardenias.

The King nodded in understanding, his poor Arabella. The King and escorted the Gardenias and the Abrams to the area outside Arabella's room where they could sit and wait.

Vladimir sat next to the King and placed his hand atop the kings shoulder, gripping it slightly. They're eyes glazing over with he white overlay.

'Did you tell them?' Vladimir asked the King.

'No. I think it is best if she tells them.' The King replied.

'Are you sure?' Vladimir asked unsure.

'Yes, unless it comes down to it.' The King said surely in the link.

Vladimir removed his hand and nodded slightly at the King.

"You are all free to stay at the castle." The King announced to the Gardenias and the Abrams.

"Thank you." Alpha Mike said in appreciation.