part 2

"Happiness is contagious, and when you're positive, people are naturally drawn to you."

I read this quote in twitter..... Wanna share with u all.... So i posted.... From today u guys can witness some quotes in my ff.... 😜

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 2

After seeing the family happy i was guilt free..... But still somewhere in my heart i had the guilt..... I cant neglect the fact that swara is in this state just bcoz of me.... I have to do something..... The only way is to tell them the truth..... I should not include ragini.... They wont believe me.... First will say my wrong alone.... After getting proofs will see that ragini..... I was in my thoughts suddenly my thoughts gets disturbed.....

"Sanskar what r u dreaming?? "Dida asked me naughtily....

"Dida still i cant come out of the guilt..... Pls let me talk to shekar uncle..... "i pleaded them....

"Pls sanskar u dont need to feel guilty and no need to talk to shekar too.... "sharmistha aunty told me...

"Aunty just for my satisfication pls aunty.... "i again pleaded them....

"K shomi..... Let him talk... But Sanskar i assure u that he wont believe you..... But for ur satisfaction u can talk.... " finally dida told me.... I happily went to shekar uncle house and knocked the door.... Dadi opened the door.... Seeing me she got angry....

"I want to talk to shekar uncle.... "i said to her....

"What do u want to talk to me??? "Shekar uncle asked me....

"Uncle i want to talk about swara..... "i told him....

"Nothing is there to talk about her.... Get out from my house..... "he shouted at me....

"Uncle i was the one who drugged her..... I maligned her character Infront of everyone.... I wanted to take revenge from laksh.... So that only i did all this.... Swara has no relation with this.... She didnt do any wrong..... "i said everything what i have done....

"Then y she didnt attend the marriage??? "He asked me....

"Uncle someone kidnapped her.... And they tried to kill her.... Pls understand uncle.... I was the one who brought her from hospital.... If u have any doubt u can ask the clinic.... "i said to him and gave the address and phone number....

He called the doctor and asked him the details.....

"K i believe swara didnt run from the marriage..... But who has enemity with her??? What if she did this to prove herself??? What is the guarantee that she herself fallen in the river??? "He asked me....

"Shekar dont u have shame??? Sanskar for this reason only i told not to talk to him..... "Sharmistha aunty came there and scolded me.....

"Aunty wo... "i tried to speak...

"Sanskar u dont feel guilty.... As ma said u saved me and my daughter from a spineless man..... So pls be happy.... "aunty said to me...

"Sharmistha how dare u say me as spineless??? "Shekar uncle shouted at aunty.... But aunty didn't care hia words and holded my hand and took me with her..... She didnt care that a person is there.... Shekar felt insulted by auntu behaviour and he got more angry.....

"Aunty i m sorry.... "i said with guilty..... But aunty raised her hand to slap me.... I was shocked...

"See if u again say sorry i will surely slap you.... How many times have to tell u??? U r not at fault ok.... "she said and slightly slapped my cheek..... I laughed at her for this behaviour....