Part 38

"Don't compare your life to others.There is no comparision between moon and sun.They both shine when it's their time."

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 38

Swasan are sleeping peacefully hugging each other tightly... Swara is half above sanskar..... Sanskar wrapped his hand around swara and holding her tightly..... But as always sun god came and disturbed sanskar as swara is facing sanskar so she didn't get disturbed.... Sanskar lazily woke up and saw swara.... He is happy to see his life sleeping peacefully near him.... He pecked her forehead and tried to move her but stopped listening her voices,"Sanskar let me sleep for sometime...."Saying this she hugged him tightly and slept.... Sanskar smiled seeing his swertheart... Then he too hugged her and again slept....

After some hours sanskar woke up and also wake swara.... Then both got ready and went down..... All were standing for aarti... Swasan came and joined them.... After the aarti is finished all went for break fast.... Swara helped sujatha and ap..... After the break fast is finished dp said,"Sanskar swara u both had completed two weeks of ur marriage.... Still u guys didn't plan for honey moon.... When i asked u to go u both denied saying about work.... But now i don't want any excuses.... This is ur flight ticket.... Have it.... And u both are leaving day after tomorrow.... So complete all ur works.... "

"Ji bade papa.... I will complete all the work soon...."Sanskar said happily and smirked naughtily seeing swara.... Swara blushed and didn't say anything.... After sometime everyone finishes their breakfast.... Swara took a plate for kavitha and gave it to her in her room.... At that time Sanskar came there...,"Kavitha take rest... If u need anything call mom or ma.... They will help u... Okiee and don't hesitate to ask anything okiee...."

"Sanskar then swara???"

"She is having a music school kavitha... She has to go there.... And mom,ma will be here only.... They will take care of u..."

"Sanskar let me go from here.... I am making it difficult for all of u..."

"Kavitha stop being dramatic.... My decision is final u are here until u recover okiee... Now no more talk about that.... Swara come lets go...."

"Okie boss i won't talk anything..."kavitha said and swasan laughed and bid bye and went from there.... After making sure they went kavitha slowly got down from the bed and took her mobile and called some one....

"Hello our first plan of staying in sanskar's house is done.... Now he won't send me out.... "

"Good.... Update me everything then and now.... And be careful no one should doubt you.... Then our all plan will be failed...."

"Don't worry madam i will be careful.... U no need to worry about it...." kavitha said... After some planning both kept the call.... Kavitha smiled evilly and said,"Sanskar Maheswari ur downfall started.... Now count down ur days... " again smiled evilly....

Here swasan got into the car and sanskar drive the car.... He held her hand tightly and kissed it.... "Swara u know i am the happiest person in this world.... I got everything.... Once i lost my family thinking they are my enemy but as an angel u came and gave my family back.... See kavitha is alive.... If at all i haven't met u that day then now i would have taken revenge from bade papa and laksh in a worse way.... But u stopped me from doing a sin.... Thank u soooo sooooo much for coming into my life...." sanskar said emotionally.... Swara lay on sanskar's shoulder and wrapped her hand around his arm....

"Sanskar u r not bad... The situations changed u bad.... And remember if that incident didn't happen then surely god would have send some other person to change ur view.... Surely anything would have happened... God won't do anything bad to the people who are good.... U just carried on ur love thats it.... And from now on its time to be happy.... Don't ever think of past okie???"