Part 40

"Evaluate the people in your life;then promote,demote or terminate..You are the CEO of ur life..."

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 40

Swasan reached Mauritius early in the morning.... Both took their bags and came out of the airport.... There they took a cab and went to the hotel.... After reaching the room sanskar held swara's hand.... He carried her and put her in the bed.... She began to speak something but sanskar stopped her by kissing her in her lips.... After kissing sanskar said,"Even i am tired sweetheart.... Will sleep today.... From tomorrow sight seeing...."Saying this he hugged her and slept.... Swara too caressed his hair and kissed his forehead and slept.... Afternoon around 3 swara got up.... She got ready and wake up sanskar...."Sanskar wake up na....."

"Sweetheart come lets sleep some more time.... I already told u na today no outing.... Just sleeping...." saying this he dragged swara and she fell on him..... He hugged her tightly.... "Sanskar this is too much.... And i am hungry sanskar.... "Hearing this sanskar open his eyes and woke up....

"Oh sorry swara.... U didn't eat properly in the night and morning tk we didn't eat.... U order the food swara.... I will get ready within that time...."Saying this he pecked her lips and went to freshen up.... Swara ordered the food.... Then after lunch both planned to talk with the family..... They called maheswari's and mukherji's and talked with them.... After that they spend the time with romancing each other..... First day over....

Second day both are sleeping in the bed.... Swara is hugging sanskar tightly and sleeping.... As sun rays fall on sanskar he woke up and saw his sweetheart sleeping..... He woke her up and both got ready.... Then sanskar hired a cab for rent.... First they went to street restaurant and finished their breakfast.... After that they went to beach.... Sanskar admired the beauty of the sea.... But swara thought he is drooling over the girls there who are dressed only in biknis.... Swara felt jealous....

"Sanskar what r u doing????"swara asked in anger.... But sanskar didn't notice swara's face.... He just answered,"Sweetheart admiring the beauty.... See how beautiful the sight is...." hearing it swara got more angry.....

"U moron idiot.... See how beautiful i am.... Leaving this beautiful girl u r drooling over those skinny girls.... How dare u..... Huh i hate u sanskar....." saying this she went from there.... Sanskar is shocked and confused.... Then he look the place and saw many girls in the biknis.... Now he understood swara is jealous..... He smirked and went to her.... She is sitting in the restaurant there.....

"Oh my sweetheart is jealous Right????"

"I am not jealous okie.... "Saying this she turned her head....

"So u r not jealous.... If i go and talk with those beauties u won't feel anything right???"

"No i won't feel anything.... And listen u be here itself.... I am going to do scuba diving alone.... U do with these beauties...."Saying this she went from there....

"Omg!!! My bengali lioness is jealous...."sanskar told and went from there....

Here swara changed her dress into swimming suite(she didn't put any biknis guys.... Its a single piece and neat swim suit....)..... She saw sanskar flirting with a girl there..... She got furious.... At that time a man came near her and asked..."Hello beauty will u accompany in my diving???"

"Yup sure handsome...." saying this she held his hand.... Now its turn of sanskar to become jealous.... He got very angry seeing swara going with that man.... He went to them and hugged swara by her waist and told,"Sweetheart where were you??? I was searching you only.... Come.... And sorry dude she is mine...."Saying this he took swara from there.... Swara laughed seeing it...."Ha ha lol now tell me who is jealous???" swara asked playfully.... Sanskar got irritated but later smiled..... Then he hugged her and both went for scuba diving.... Swara is afraid but sanskar assured her and both went inside the water..... After they finished the diving both came out....