Part 24

"Give without remembering and always receive without forgetting."

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 24

In badi dida is sitting in the sofa and watching tv.... Shomi came to her...."Ma i want to talk to u...."

"Ya shomi say me...."

"Ma what do u think about Nirbhay???"hearing this dida is shocked.... She switched off the tv and turn to her...."Shomi y r u asking about Nirbhay suddenly??? Do u love him???"

"Ma i like him but love and all its too much for this age ma.... Yes he is a nice person no doubt in that.... But still i have some hesitation.... "

"Shomi just tell me what ur heart tells??? "

"Ma he is very good.... Very nice person.... In these days he didn't even force me to marry him... Y he didn't even talk about that ma... Even yesterday he took stand for me and swara ma.... I didn't expect that shekar will stoop this low and talk like this...."

"Shomi that means u r ready to marry Nirbhay???"

"Ma i am not sure about it.... I am just afraid ma...."

"Y r u afraid shomi???"

"Ma swasan told that sujatha ji accepted their marriage.... I am very happy about it...... But ma maheswaris are very conservative.... What if they take this wrong and didn't agree for swasan marriage????"

"Shomi sujatha thinks only about sanskar's happiness and his happiness lies in swara.... So she won't say anything..... Just tell ur opinion alone shomi do u agree to marry Nirbhay???"

"Ma i am ok with the marriage but still i need some time ma...."

"Its enough shomi.... U know i am very happy.... U didn't tell bcoz of our pressure na???"

"No no ma i am saying it whole heartedly only.... But i need some more time...."

"Good now shoru will be very happy.... "

"Ma i didn't accept na.... "

"Shomi i know u will accept.... Today i am very happy.... See always my choice will be best...."dida said with a pride.... Shomi smiled and went into thoughts....

Here swara is struggling to get out from the grip of the goons.... They start to molest her by tearing her sleeves both sides.... Swara is shocked and became numb.... She tried to take her pepper spray from her bag but the goons overpowered her.... At that time she saw shekar and dadi going in bike.... She shouted for help....

"Ma see there someone is misbehaving with swara...." dadi saw that and is shocked to see the goons ragging swara.... Dadi scolded them under her breath,"idiots do they have only this place to do all this.... No i cant let shekar help her.... Have to do something...."suddenly she thought something and told to shekar,"Shekar yesterday u scolded her and that bengalan na.... So she is doing drama to gain ur sympathy.... Can't u see they are not even doing anything.... Just they are standing around her.... And she is just seeing us.... From that can't u see she is acting...."hearing it shekar saw her and thought she is just acting.... So he went from there in anger.... Seeing it swara is shocked.... The goons start to drag her.... Swara is just shouting.... No one is there to help her.... At that time Nirbhay came there.... Seeing swara struggling he came down from the car and fought with them.... But the goons overpowered him.... They try to hit him but our hero reached there and fought with all.... Swara is in the corner covering her chest with her hands and sitting down nervously.... Seeing her a goon came to stab her but Nirbhay saw her and hold the knife.... Blood came from his hand.... The goon with other hand scratched his hand.... Blood is coming from both palm and hand.... Before the goon stab him police came there and arrested him..... Sanskar saw swara and felt very bad and went to her.... He took his coat and made swara wear it.... Then swasan and Nirbhay went to badi..... Sanskar took swara inside the house.... Seeing it shomi and dida became shock.....