part 19

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time."
- Arnold H. Glasgow

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 19

Swasan wake up happily thinking about their cute moments..... Both woke up and got ready and came out at the same time and saw each other and smiled.....

"Oh Miss.Sleepy head woke up early today???? "

"Sanskar i will kill you.... I always wake up early.... Ok.... "

"Ok ok madam don't get angry and spoil ur mood in the morning itself..... Come we will go and eat our breakfast..... "

"Ya even i am hungry..... Come lets go.... "They both started to walk....

"Sanskar what we are we going to do today???? "

"Swara we are going to enjoy today to the core.... Will go for outing ok...... "

"Waw super Sanskar.... Sanskar pls will go to beach..... "

"Swara we are in mumbai and if we didn't go to beach then it won't be good..... So surely will go to beach ok..... "

"Wow thank you sooo much sanskar..... "They reached the hotel...... Both ordered their favourite food.... After finishing the food swara is waiting for milk-shake..... At that time sanskar noticed something....

"Swara i have an important call to make.... I will talk and come.... "Saying this he went from there..... He called someone and instructed something..... Then he came to swara..... He too drank the milk-shake.... And both came out...... Sanskar booked a cab for outing.... Both sat in the car.... Sanskar already instructed the driver about the places..... So the driver went according to it.....

"Sanskar were are we going now???? "

"We are going to "GATEWAY OF INDIA" first..... After that we will go to some other places.. .."

"Wow sanskar i just studied in my history subject and saw in some movies..... But haven't watched it sanskar..... Now i am happy...... "

"Ha ha swara i came here during my childhood that too school trip..... "

"Wow super sanskar..... And when we are going to beach???? "

"We will go in the evening swara....."

"Mm ok sanskar..... "Then they reached Gateway of India...... There they took some photos...... Both stood each other facing and their cheeks were at little distance and they kept a pout..... And sanskar took the selfie..... The photo was very nice..... Likewise they roamed around Gateway of India and took many photos...... After half an hour they went to Jahangir Art gallery....

There they saw many art kept in the gallery..... And swara liked many arts.... She took photo with the arts..... Then Sanskar also took some photos with art...... They enjoyed there a lot..... And when they came out the time is 1 so they decided to finish their lunch.....

"Sanskar shall we go to any non veg hotel as its many days i ate nv.... "

"Mm ok swara we will go there.... "

"Oh shit i forgot..... U r vegetarian right..... Don't want sanskar we will go to veg hotel itself..... I will ask dida to prepare nv when i go home..... So no worries..... "

"Swara baby no need to worry..... I can adjust bcoz many times i went with kavitha to nv hotel.... So u don't worry about it..... "

"No sanskar its ok we can go for veg hotel itself..... "

"Swara for the first u asked me something..... Do u think i won't fulfill it???? Don't worry about me.... I don't have any pblm.... So now come on.... "Saying this both went to their cab.... Swara is lovingly watching sanskar..... Then both reached the hotel.....