Episode 44

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
-George Bernard Shaw

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 44

Days are passing..... Swara and sanskar fights for each and every thing now.... Sujatha is now planning for making kavitha as her bahu.... She is just waiting for the right moment..... One day sanskar went to office as usual.... He went to swara's cabin.... There she is doing some work....

"Swara we have to apply for the contract.... I done everything.... Just need ur sign.... Sign it...." saying this sanskar gave a file.... Swara just took the file and read it.... Seeing her reading the file sanskar got angry....,"Just sign it swara...." sanskar told in anger but swara didn't care sanskar she just continued reading it..... After reading she signed it and throwed the file.... In a force it fell down.... Sanskar got angry but he kept quiet as swara is pregnant.... Then he went out and continued his work....

After a week there is meeting where they will announce to whom the contract goes..... Even Naman also was there in the meeting.... All gave their presentation.... Now its turn to see the amount they quoted.... After Seeing the amount they declared that contract goes to Naman as he quoted the least amount.... And also he quoted only 10 rupees less than sanskar.... Hearing this sanskar got angry.... But swara took it casually and went from there..... Seeing her going casually sanskar got angry.... He just went to office....

Sanskar is angry thinking about the scene which he saw few days before.... At that time kavitha came There....,"Sanskar what happened??? We won the contact right??? I know u would win it.... Now tell me when u will give me treat???"

"Kavitha will u pls shut up??? I am already in tension as we lost the deal.... Now u r adding fuel to it haan???"

"Sanskar how we lost the deal??? U were confident right???"

"Ya i was confident and i should have been careful after seeing the scene but i thought swara won't stoop low...." sanskar said and kavitha smirked.....

"Sanskar what happened???"

"Kavitha 2-3 days before i saw swara talking with Naman..... I thought its a casual talk but she betrayed me.... She has leaked the amount to naman.... U know what kavitha,naman quoted only 10rupees less than ours.... How come he got to know our amount??? The workers here are very genuine.... None will do this cheap things....." kavitha said and swara who came to talk something heard this and is shocked.... Seeing her sanskar and kavitha is shocked..... Sanskar stood from his place and he opened his mouth to speak but before that swara showed his hands and stopped him from talking..... She just went to him and slapped him hardly.... Sanskar and kavitha are shocked.... They didn't expect this at all....

"Swara how dare u slapped me???"

"Shut ur mouth Mr.Maheswari..... Without knowing anything don't judge me.... I seriously hate u sanskar.... Yes on that day i saw naman.... He even told me he will keep a deal with me if i leak the amount.... But i didn't agree.... And i was confident that the workers working here won't do like this.... If this is happened then i am sure its all because of u girl friend Kavitha.... Only she is new here.... If u have guts question her...." swara said and again slapped him and went to her house..... Sanskar is shocked with her slap.... Kavitha is now terrified...

"Sanskar if u also doubt me then i am going.... But pls don't blame me.... I am innocent sanskar...." kavitha said with fake tears....

"Kavitha i know u r not involved in this as u don't know anything about this deal amount.... Only me and swara knows the amount.... No worries i will find it.... But swara dis wrong by slapping me.... She will pay for it...." saying this sanskar went from there....