Epilogue

"Smile is the electricity and life is a batter.... Whenever u smile the battery gets charged and a beautiful day is activated... So keep smiling"

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Epilogue

Two months passed..... Now swara is in her 5th month..... Sanskar and swara are very very happy..... Ragini gave divorce to laksh and shekar with ragini went to mumbai without telling dadi.... Even dadaji also went with them leaving dadi.... They made her alone for spoiling ragini.... Now dadi is suffering by staying alone.... She is trying her possible ways to search her family..... Ragini have realized that she did wrong and now repenting for her mistake.... She is now working as a music teacher in a school.... At first shekar didn't talk with ragini at all.... But seeing her repenting he talked with her.... As ragini gave divorce laksh married kavya.... Now they are very very happy.... Ap and sujatha are also happy that their children life has settled...... Uttara and nikhil got engaged..... At first sujatha objected as nikhil is a bengali but later she accepted for uttara....

Sanskar,adarsh and laksh were sitting in the garden and sipping coffee and talking with each other..... ,"Finally our family is happy without any pblm sanskar..... And i am very very happy sanskar....." laksh said to sanskar....

"Ya laksh!!! Every pblm has disappeared from our life..... Still i am sad laksh...." sanskar said with sad face..... Laksh and adarsh is shocked to hear it.....

"Sanskar what r u saying????" adarsh asked.....

"Ya bhai..... Swara is in her 5th month..... But still today she hasn't craved for anything..... I have seen how my friends have fulfilled their wife's wish.... Even we have seen u waking up at night to fulfill bhabhi's wishes..... But see swara she is not asking me anything.... At night she is sleeping peacefully.... Huh!!!" hearing it both adarsh and laksh laughed loudly..... Sanskar got angry seeing them laughing.....

"Bhai,laksh y u guys are laughing haan???"

"Sanskar from my experience i am saying u r lucky that swara didn't crave for anything..... U know how much i suffered while pari was pregnant.... Her all wishes were crazy.... But u know in that i learnt how to cook....." saying this he laughed.... But sanskar is not satisfied at all.... Before laksh and adarsh could say anything he got a call from office and went from there..... Laksh and adarsh laughed at him.....

One week passed..... In all these days sanskar is sad as swara is not asking anything..... But he didn't show anything to swara as he don't want her to feel sad..... As usual sanskar came from office and spend some time with swara and after dinner both slept.....

Next day as usual sanskar went to his office after the breakfast.... Swara is restricted to go to music school so she takes care of it being in home itself.... Swara is as usual doing some work..... Suddenly don't know what she felt she called sanskar and asked him to come home.... Sanskar felt something wrong and went to maheswari mansion.... He went to his room fastly and opened the door but shocked to see the scene infront of him.... The room is messy and swara is sitting in a corner and crying.... Sanskar got frightened and went to her and cupped her face....

"Sweetheart,baby what happened??? Whether anyone said anything??? Y u r crying sweetheart???" sanskar asked....

"O...h sa...ns...kar i wa...nt t....o s...e..e s...ta...rs..." swara said sobbing.... Sanskar didn't understand at all....

"Swara what happened??? Say me properly..... Stop crying baby...." sanskar said.... Swara wiped her tears as a small child and said,"Sanskar i want to see stars!!!" hearing this sanskar smiled a little and kissed her forehead and said,"Oh god swara i got frightened.... No pblm don't cry.... We will see stars tonight okie...." hearing this swara started to cry more.... Sanskar is shocked....