Part 27

"Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle."
-Napoleon Hill

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 27

After laksh came inside dp asked sanskar,"Sanskar u told me that u r going to prove swara innocent and just go with u.... But i didn't think u will come with the police and will ask them to arrest laksh.... Then another thing how come laksh told everything that he did these things???"

"Bade papa actually its done by omi and adrash bhai only...."

"What adarsh also in ur plan???"

"Yes papa.... I am also in sanskar's plan.... Actually ragini once blackmailed me saying she will tell pari about that shiny bcoz i came to know about her doings.... After my truth is revealed i thought to tell u all but sanskar stopped me and said that none would believe me and we have to prove her with proofs.... So i helped him...."

"Chi that ragini is this much bad??? I believed her and bashed swara and sharmisthaji a lot.... I need to ask them sorry.... But i know sorry alone is not enough.... I do no what to do...." ap said worriedly....

"Ma u don't worry.... Swara and aunty won't think bad.... Bcoz they know about u.... So don't worry...." sanskar assured ap....

"Sanskar u didn't tell us how u made laksh spoke all this???" sujatha asked sanskar.....

"Mom actually we used the same drug which ragini gave to swara during her marriage.... Actually we edited this video a lot.... Omi will ask questions and adarsh bhai will ask him to say then laksh said the same thing with the modulation adarsh bhai told.... So it looked very naturally.... We cut that scenes.... And made it look naturally...."sanskar said.... All looked happy that finally truth is out.... Then laksh hugged omi.... Omi said,"Laksh at first i thought they are blaming ragini unnecessarily but when they made me understand that no girl will humiliate her infront of everyone i believed that ragini is culprit.... And laksh don't u find the difference till before ur engagement swara is normal even u were with her daily.... At that time she was normal.... Then how come suddenly she started???have u ever thought of it.... But i thought when sanskar bhai said to me... So thought to help them...."

"Yes omi u r right.... I didn't even think like this.... If i would have thought now swara would have been with me...."Laksh said with tears..... Omi consoled him.... Then omi bid bye to everyone and went from there.... These things both talked with each other so none heard it..... Laksh came out of his thoughts after hearing dp voice....

"Sanskar now everything is out... Swara is proved innocent.... So y don't u come and live here???" dp asked sanskar....

"Yes sanskar bhaisa is right.... Enough already i had been without u for 5 years.... Now i can't be without u.... Just come and live here.... Even ur engagement is going to happen here only...." sujatha said with tears....

"Mom mom pls don't cry... Yup i know my engagement is going to happen.... But mom i assure u that after my engagement i will come here mom.... Bade papa pls..."

"Ok sanskar.... But don't make us wait more...."dp said and hugged sanskar....

"Ok sanskar atleast u can eat here tonight na???" Ram asked sanskar.... Sanskar planned to spend this dinner with swara.... But hearing his dad he said ok.... Then sujatha went happily to prepare dinner for him.... Pari too went with her for her help.... Others went to their room... Adarsh went to sanskar and hugged him.... At that time laksh came to them...."Bhai i am really sorry.... U told me many times that ragini is wrong.... And u tried to make me understand.... But i didn't hear u.... I am sorry bhai.... Will u forgive me???"