part 21

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to becomea man of value."
-Albert Einstein

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 21

Swasan came out from the concert to their car.... Sanskar opened the car door for her but swara stopped him and asked, "sanskar thank you soooo much.... How do u know Arman is my fav singer??? And how did u arranged everything???? "

"Swara i noticed u hearing so many Arman songs.... So i came to know ur favourite is him and when i asked dida she too confirmed it.... And yesterday when we were having breakfast na at that time i noticed his concert in tv.... So i called the organizers and talked with them.... As i am popular they accepted my request.... "

"Wow thank you soooo much sanskar.... Wait whether dida knows this???? "

"Yes.... Even aunty knows this.... Actually before few days itself i talked to aunty and dida.... And they accepted me.... After that only i proposed you.... Did u liked it??? "

"I loved it sanskar..... "

"Ok lets go.... "Saying this both went from there..... And they had their dinner in the hotel and went to their rooms.... Swara expected sanskar will do or say something.... But he left from there without saying anything..... She went inside angrily scolding himself.... Then she changed into her night dress and lay down the bed.... At that time she heard a knock on the door.... She went and opened the door to see sanskar standing there.... He is wearing a tshirt and shorts.....

"What u want???? " swara asked sanskar but he pushed her inside and came inside.... He closed the door and dragged her to the bed and made her to lay on the bed.... Then he removed his tshirt..... Swara is shocked seeing him removing her tshirt.... She jerked and got up immediately.... Sanskar smirked and went near her and sat in the bed opposite to her....

Swara stammered seeing him close.... "San...skar w...hat r u doi...ng???"

"Swara we both love each other na.... Then whats wrong in this??? "

"Sanskar r u mad??? no no i can't do this before marriage.... "

"Come on swara there is not wrong in this.... "

"Sanskar first wear ur tshirt and go to ur room....."

"No swara i can't.... "

"Sanskar whats this??? i didn't expect this from you???? "

"Y??? even i am a boy na..... I can't expect this from my gf???? "

"No.... Everything should happen after our marriage only.... "

"Swara dont u believe me??? "

"I believe you sanskar..... But see my family accepted me but ur family??? they already don't like me.... "

"Swara thats ur pblm.... Then wait.... "Saying this he took his mobile and called sujatha....

"Hello mom how are you???? "

"Sanskar first tell me whether u proposed swara or not??? "Hearing it swara is shocked.....

"Mom mom relax.... For saying that only i called you..... She accepted my proposal ma.... "

"What really???? Ok then i will go and talk to Sharmisthaji about this tomorrow.... Ok sanskar bye i have lot of works.... "

"Mom mom wait.... We will come tomorrow mom.... But wait for few days ok.... After that u go and talk with aunty and dida.... "

"Y sanskar???? u know na i am desperately waiting for my grandchild..... "Hearing this swara blushed a lot..... Sanskar smirked.....

"Mom!!!! "