part 5

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. "
-Mae West

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 5

Sanskar asked swara to join from tomorrow.... After bidding bye to sanskar she went.... After she went sanskar saw her phone in the table.... He called receptionist to stop swara but she went.... Sanskar thought to give the mobile by himself..... As its lunch break and even his work is finished he thought to visit badi once.....

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Swara came out from sanskar's office and she walked for sometime...... At that time a car came very fast near her.... She is startled for a moment....

"Dont u have any sense??? Is this how u drive??? If u dont know how to drive then y u r driving??? Idiot.... If at all anything happened to me what u will say to me fami.... "she stopped seeing the person coming from the car.... She got very angry..... She just ignored that person and went ahead.... But that person stopped her holding her hand..... She got angry and slapped him.... He too raised his hand to stop but swara stopped him...

"Laksh mind ur business..... If u ever come in my way again i do no what i will do.... Get lost... "

"Swara i have to say this all things.... U betrayed me and went on our marriage day..... Oh god i forgot na when u didn't love me y u will care for me?? U will talk like this only.... "

"Laksh i m in good mood..... Dont test my patience.... If u didn't go now i will shout.... And remember this is public place.... If u dont want to get beatings from public just move away.... "saying this swara walked away from there.... Laksh didn't expect that swara will talk to him like this.... He was shocked.... He stood there and watched her going...... After her sight is vanished from his eyes he felt very insulted..... He just kicked his car and got into it and went to his home.....

Seeing him coming ragini went to him.....

"Laksh i have prepared lunch for you.... I thought to bring it to office... U itself came here..... "

"Ragini for god sake stop behaving like my wife.... "

"Laksh what r u saying??? I m ur wife only.... U married me.... "

"Ya i married you feeling pity for u.... To stop u from doing suicide.... Remember that.... " hearing this all were shocked..... Ragini is the one who is shocked the most....

"Laksh what r u talking??? She is ur wife give respect.... She didn't ask you to marry.... U only married her.... "

"Yes ma i only married..... But u still love her ma..... Swara only betrayed me ma not me.... Now too she didn't have any guilt for betraying me..... U know what she slapped me in the road..... "now all were double shocked.....

"Laksh what r u saying??? Y she slapped u???? "Laksh told them what all happened and cried..... Ragini and ap is very angry on swara....

"How dare she raise her hand??? This shows how characterless she is..... How she will be good??? If she would have been with her father he would have told him good behaviours..... But her ma and dida only raised her na.... Thats y...... And Laksh y r u crying??? U must be happy that she didn't marry you.... God only helped us..... So that only we got ragini.... Keep that in mind.... Now forget swara.... Remember ragini is ur wife.... "ap said to laksh....

"Annapurna r u in ur sense??? Or have u lost it???? How can u say swara as characterless???? If she didnt have father that doesn't mean she is not good girl..... And what did u said that if she has been raised by her mom and dida then she doesn't know what is wrong or right??? Being a woman saying like this??? This means u didn't scold ur children???? "Hearing dp supporting swara ap, laksh and ragini were shocked..... Ap stood numb....